xxv

PEACE ARMONI JONES
|18|

PEACE HAD MADE it home about two days ago and ever since then she had been ignoring all of Von's calls

PEACE HAD MADE it home about two days ago and ever since then she had been ignoring all of Von's calls. She had blocked him from Amaru's tablet because how could he claim he loved them when he still loves the woman who almost left the two without each other. She had let Amaru stay with Eboni a little longer so she could gather her thoughts.

Ever since she had left Turks and Caicos she hadn't talked to anyone. She had changed her number once again since Von would always call her from blocked numbers trying to explain himself to her. But in reality, there was nothing to explain. He was still in love with his ex, and Peace refused to come second to somebody who cheated on him for a year, beat his ass, and tried to kill him.

She just couldn't understand how he claimed he loved her, and would do all these things for her just to continued to hurt her. She regretted letting him take her virginity, sometimes she would even regret meeting him. Ever since she'd met him her life had been in shambles. Almost getting her killed, her receiving rude glares from females she didn't even know, now continuing to tear her down after he promised he wouldn't.

She rolled her eyes at the thought of him as she grabbed her car keys from the dresser. She exited her apartment before locking the door as she made her way out of the complex. She ignored the cat calls she received as she entered her car before immediately pulling off.

Da Baddest Bitch x Trina played loudly on the radio making her smile. Trina had to be one of her favorite female artist and this was one of her favorite songs. She grabbed her phone from the cup holder, going to Instagram live as the song started.

"I'm representing for the bitches, all eyes on your riches." Peace sung as a bunch of viewers started pouring in. "Hey you guys."

"You see the bigger the dick, the bigger the bank, the bigger the Benz, the better the chance to get close to his rich friends." Peace tapped as she read some of the comments as she stopped at a red light.

kingvonxasiandoll she too hurt von and mymy got back together😂😂😂😂🌚.

asiandollfp ain't no breaking up bitch they take breaks😂☺️.

babyface.sky where you goin' P?

"I'm going to get me some food." Peace spoke responding to Sky before acknowledging the other two. "I'm sorry but y'all must have me confused with someone else. I don't know anybody by the name of Mymy or Von."

kingvon_queenvonasian now she just don't know Von after she begged him to pay for her prom send off?😂

asiandollqueenvon ^ no seriously. then she young as fuck and her son five years old. hot ass😂.

indiaroyale you look pretty Peace😍.

"Don't hype me India." Peace laughed as she moved the phone around to show her face from a different angle. "Thank you though."