xi. you knew

eleven ; you knew

eleven ; you knew

THE DOOR SLAMMED shut behind the Mikaelson's, their eyes lingering on the door in front of them. Each of them in their own state of shock. Hayley could feel the tears begging to spill, her daughter had children, and she hadn't even known. Hell, she thought her daughter was dead for 10 years. How could she call herself a mother if her own daughter faked her own death and continued on with her life?

Klaus stared at the door, his face blank. His mind was spinning, how could his daughter be alive for 10 years and he didn't have a clue? How could he have grandchildren and he didn't even fucking know? How could he not know?

Rebekah could feel the tears streaming down her cheeks. This was her fault. If she had just welcomed her niece, if she had just cared for her like she had Hope. If she had taken her bloody shopping, her niece did have really bad style. If she had just been there, maybe this wouldn't have happened. Maybe they wouldn't have been mourning the lost of a girl that was never actually gone. 

All Freya felt was numb. Her niece, a girl she had neglected for 16 years, was now all grown up. She had children, and Freya could feel that something was . . . different. Something had changed, and she didn't understand what. 

Kol felt giddy. His siblings were all squirrely. Each feeling some type of guilt. Isn't it amusing when they karma hits you where it hurts. They had hurt his little niece, and if they bit the dust, well, Kol wasn't going to complain. Oh, he really needs to call Eva and inform her of this little . . . development.

Davina watches the rest of the Mikaelson family, not feeling an ounce of sympathy for them. They have hurt a lot of people, and worse, they hurt their own family. Eva had tried to kill herself because of them. The day that Eva had tried, it was probably the worst day of her life. If Elijah hadn't realized, and hand't contacted Agent Coulson, Eva would have been gone. Its not like Davina is gonna complain if the rest of the family feels a little . . . guilty for what they did.