xii. find her

twelve ; find her

twelve ; find her

( july 24, 2033 )

THE MIKAELSONS WERE pissed, the room filled with shouting and sounds of furniture and glass breaking

THE MIKAELSONS WERE pissed, the room filled with shouting and sounds of furniture and glass breaking. (They had long since stopped the spell, and were back in the compound.) For 11 years, Evangelina's parents, twin sister, and two aunts had thought the young girl had perished in fire. Now, it's been proven that she's been alive for the last decade, and has been purposefully staying away from them. Not only that, but Elijah, Kol and Davina had known the truth, and had decided to keep the secret to themselves.

Of course, the former group were all respectfully angry. But it's safe to say, that the one who is filled with enough anger to almost completely destroy the entirety of their home, was Niklaus Mikaelson.

The hybrid was beyond livid. He had believed his daughter, his little girl, whom he had been awful to and wanted nothing more to apologize to and hold, was dead for an entire decade. When, in fucking fact, his daughter was alive and well, and his two damned brothers and sister-in-law had known, had kept that fact to themselves.

Klaus yells out a scream as he throws Elijah's damned piano across the room, causing it to shatter on impact with the wall. The family watches on in silence, in another room, safely away from the raging hybrid.

He wasn't the only one fuming with anger; Hayley was livid, but she had enough restraint to not go into a blind rage and destroy everything within sight. Hayley had her arms crossed over her chest, forcing herself to not throw Elijah - her fucking boyfriend - across the room in anger. She had been with Elijah ever since Hope and Evangelina had turned 7. She knows for a damned fact that she had never told the bastard to take over parenting her daughter, so, who the fuck does this bastard think he is? Letting her believe that her daughter was dead for a decade.

He was the one who held her as she was grieving Evangelina all those years ago. He was the one who held her hand at the damned funeral. He was the one to stop her from jumping off the edge. He was the one to help her grieve, and be able to move on. He was one of the only people who were able to help her continue to live, even after she had lost one of her children.