Arc 1-5 THE DOMINEERING CEO

Arc 1-5

Chen Meng Meng's posture is full of elegance and at the same time she look so domineering with her face void of emotion but there's a subtle laziness on it.

"Greetings to the president"

Some of the board members welcomed her with sincere smile while some of them were fake and force one but she didn't care anyway. She just held her right hands up to silent them and immediately proceed to their meeting.

Her secretary stood in front and execute her instructions.

When they've finish the presentation several senior members clapped their hands in amazement and acknowledgement to her as their new president.

Who said that the new president is a pushover?

This is clearly her way to say that she's far from that!

Chen Meng meng nod in satisfaction to their reactions. Well, she just presented a new invention to improve their goods and as well as presenting a new product to produce creating another round of applause for her, not knowing that 'some' member of the board is fascinatingly watching her from a corner of the room.

"So that's all gentlemen. If you don't have any questions or something that you can add to our new product then it's meeting adjourn"

No one said a word, meaning that they highly approved and the meeting's over. They walkout one by one but not when they finish congratulating her that she just replied with a subtle smile.

Every board member already leave except for one—a man with exquisite face hidden beneath his thick eye glasses.

"Mr....?"

Chen Meng meng called when she saw that he's the only one left behind.

The man's breath hitch with nervousness.

What if she didn't like me?

Do i look presentable now?

That's just some of his random thoughts for this moment, as his phoenix eyes clashed with her doe-like eyes and damn did his heart beat wildly!

*Ding

( Favorability: 3%

  Mission success: 5%)

His domineering personality immediately replaced with unknown timidity when he saw her bored yet beautiful face.

Chen Meng meng didn't feel any special emotion when she saw him. For her, he's just one of those random guys who's courageous enough to look at her straight in the eyes, unlike the man in front of her that's look like his been struck with lightning as he's very mesmerized by his future wife!

Chen Meng meng raised a brow before saying: "Is there any problem Mr...?"

"...Mr. Dan"

She nod. "Is there any problem Mr. Dan?"

Jeung Tong Dan known as Mr. Dan nervously smiled which turned out as a 'crooked-smile' for he doesn't even know how to freaking smile! Yet he did it to show his friendliness to her future wife. Chen Meng Meng's lips twitched.

Is that a smile?

Why does it look so crooked...

With a sudden interest, Chen Meng meng command her system to get the man's information. The system immediately showed the information gathered in front of Chen Meng Meng knowing that the another party doesn't have the capability to read it, but unknown to the two all the gathered information were filtered by a certain system connected to the man in front of them.