ARC 2-13 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH

Arc 2-13

'Baobao. Are they still tailing us? I can't detect them anymore', Chen Meng meng mentally asked.

(Answering host. Yes, they were tailing your group host but in their way, the world plot were activated and their group were ambushed by zombies. Currently, the world male lead is bitten 'again' by zombies and the female lead is in the rescue as usual)

'Good', Chen Meng meng simply commented but then remembered something.

'Baobao. Is really...my tongtong the same as me? A task-taker?'

(Answering host. There's 70% probability that hosts husband is a task-taker)

The system answered as a matter fact.

'Tell me Baobao. What is it again the risk that a task-taker shouldn't encounter?'

(A task-taker shouldn't kill the world male and female leads or the host will be extract out of the world and experience the soul punishment.

A task-taker MUST not be killed by the world male/female lead or the task-takers soul will obliterate and will never be reincarnated or go to heaven)

Chen Meng meng nod her head in understanding. Taking note of all she just learn.

"Meng'er..." A clingy little fox tugged Chen Meng meng's shirt with his usual flirty tone.

"...yes?"

"Why is that...there isn't any zombie coming our way?" He curiously asked when he didn't see any zombie roaming around there area.

"Ow that..." Chen Meng meng simply wiped the dust on her shoulder before saying, "I use my commanding ability to command those low level zombie to stay at the east side away from us", she simply answered like she didn't just did a very impossible task.

The rest of the member were dumbfounded when they heard that but immediately went back to there senses when they realize that things like these were very common when it comes to their dear leader.

"My meng'er is the best!" Warren tong brightly smiled, eyes twinkled in so much adoration. Chen Meng meng couldn't hold back herself. She bow her head and capture those sweet mouth that drives her crazy beating heart.

Gerone and the rest of the group immediately tore their gaze away from the two who loves to show their lovey-dovey in front of them, single dogs!

Ahh so hateful!

Warren tong on the other hand is grinning ear to ear like a fool that's so inlove which he really is.

Chen Meng meng was immediately alerted when she heard several growls coming from the... ground?!

"Guys, there were zombies underground!" She shouted and with her great skills she immediately jump so high carrying warren tong in her shoulder like a sack of potato.

How the hell did there zombies underground? Ahh but it's not important anymore, they need to get out of here and fast!

"I'll use my lightning ability to create us some barrier while you—patrick and nash, use your ability and create ice and wooden boat. Hurry!"

Without wasting any time they immediately obey Chen Meng meng's command.

"Everyone. Get in!" Gerone informed them as Chen Meng meng placed warren tong inside with so much care. The man on the other hand didn't budge as he hugged Chen Meng meng really really tight like his life depends on her—which is really the case right now. So Chen Meng meng was left with no choice but to let warren tong hugged her like a damn leech as she also went inside the boat.

Chen Meng meng mentally isolated the wind on her Lightning-Air-Water Ability so that it is the only one that can came out of her hand.

With the use of her strong wind ability, the boat immediately sailed like it was in the water. While Chen Meng meng is releasing a pack of strong winds on the back, nash in the front is creating a frozen ground for the boat to smoothly sail.

And for the tailing zombies. Gerone already taken care of them with the use of his fire ability.

For the span of 2 hours they went on with this cycle and thanks for Chen Meng meng's lightning ability which serves as their barrier, the rest of her teammates can rest even for just a small amount of time before they went on again with their sailing and defending technique.

"Ow thank goodness! There's not much of a zombie in this area", patrick exclaim with sweat dropping down his forehead.

(Informing host. The male and female lead is h—)

"Bessy!"

A certain blondie shouted from afar. Chen Meng meng and her squad want to punch that blondie so much in irritation.

Is she dumb?!

Can't she even realize that her shouting can attract a horde of zombies?!

Chen Meng meng's lips form into thin line and black lines appeared on her smooth jade forehead.

Bessy her ass!

As much as she wanted to smack a certain bitch she restrain herself, as a plan suddenly appear on her mind.

Why not use this as an opportunity to expose a white lotus bitch?

Chen Meng meng's lips turned upward, her eyes glim with menace and coldness, but it immediately turned to normal once she faced her cute squad who's currently making a tent for their temporary stay while ignoring a certain squad who's shameless enough to seek for their protection.

Her gaze found the male lead who's body were full of wounds and the female lead that's as 'usual' taking care of him.

Chen Meng meng secretly scan the female lead. The white lotus bitch is free of any cuts or wounds. Then Chen Meng meng avert her eyes towards the male and female leads members. Ahh they're too pitiful.

She shake her head with undisguised disappointment.

The female lead...is truly useless.

She's the usual female lead who's a 'damsel in distress' that's needing a knight in shining armor—a hero to save a beauty.

A frail slender hand tugged Chen Meng Meng's shirt. She instinctively looked down and saw a certain jealous man with his usual pouting lips that's seductive enough for her to be tempted to kiss it...and ravish it...argh stop!

Chen Meng meng STOP with this perverted thoughts!

She mentally scold herself. But what can she do when the said man is offering himself on her in a silver platter?

Of course she's going to receive it!

Who is she fooling?

Without any thoughts she immediately drag the man on the nearby wall where no one can see them and ravish his plump red lips.

*****

A/N: Hi guys! Thanks for waiting...and sorry if I made you wait this long. But anyways thanks for the votes! And the comments made my day at inspire me to update more...

I just want to say that there's only two chapters left and the arc 'I Love You To Death' will come to an end!

So...I just wanna asked what genre would you prefer for the next arc? Any suggestions?

Just comment if you do have suggestions.

Happy Reading!

~LunaChriz