Arc 1-8 THE DOMINEERING CEO

Arc 1-8

"President!"

A calm yet manly voice makes Chen Meng meng stop walking towards her car.

She looks at her back and saw the same annoying man who's like a fly that's keeps on bothering her and inviting her for dinner.

"Jeung Tong", she whispered.

A wide grin grace Jeung Tong's face and Chen Meng meng was mesmerized on how handsome jeung tong dan seems to look on his carefree and fresh like appearance...

So handsome...she couldn't help but to blurt out which Jeung tong clearly heard, as it makes him blush.

A certain system: Ahhh! So so cute!

Another system: *facepalm. Host! That's not manly okay! But damn, you look so cute!

As both the system starts to snap countless of picture...for future 'purposes', in other words—a blackmail/trade for their host. Ehem.

*Ding

(Favorability: 50%

Mission success: 45%)

So...she likes it when I smile?

A sudden realization dawn on jeung tong dan as he approached Chen Meng meng.

"Yes, Mr. Dan?" she maintain their formality because she doesn't want others to know about their close relationship, plus their still on the company's perimeter...

Jeung tong dan's grin widen.

"Can I invite you again for dinner?" He nervously yet excitedly asked.

The lady in all white which is Chen Meng meng casually nod her head with hidden smile behind her stoic face, as if what she answer is no big deal—but it is in jeung tong dan's side.

System: Go, go, go host!

(Host, you should smile more!)

The talkative system suddenly commented.

Jeung tong simply humm in agreement. The happiness that jeung tong dan's feeling is very visible in his once lifeless eyes.

The system wiped his imaginary tears. Feeling very happy for its host. It's the very first lovable smile its host have shown in the last hundred years that they're together searching for the love of its hosts life. And the system can say now, that it's all worth it.

*****

Feng Zhulan clench his fist in anger. The picture that one of his minion sends to him is now in a silver tray and burning every intimate image printed on it.

How dare him!

And that slut Shin Rose!

The once pure love turned into flaming hatred.

He did everything for her. He loved her with all of his heart. He even killed someone for her!

The more he think of all his sacrifices for that slut, the more his feeling the tightness on his aching heart.

Feng Zhulan was about to start another plan for his revenge when one of his minion knock and called for him.

"Boss I have some good news"

Zhulan raised his sword-like brow. And receive the newspaper which his minion handed over.

"It's allover the internet boss. Until now, no one have any idea who throw the dirty water on Lee Rong's family only heir"

Zhulan cackled with hint of evilness and raising curiosity on the person behind the ingenious idea of tarnishing the reputation of the Lees.

'It looks like I don't need to take any effort revenging on this Rong Lee, because someone already done it for me...but WHO?'