ARC 3-5 AWAKENED PRINCESS

Arc 3-5

"Now, now, don't be a sissy and let me touch your back. What are you hiding hah?" Chen Meng meng said as she again try to touch the back of Fang Tong Luo but the lad in question is hiding his face as far as possible on Chen Meng meng's sight. Afraid that Chen Meng meng would see his face painted in deep red blush.

He really couldn't help it okay!

He always feel his heart beat so fast and there's also a tingling sensation whenever Chen Meng meng touched him. And it's driving him insane!

"Tongtong?"

T-that endearment...

It's happening again!

He 'again' felt the sweet stuffiness in his heart! What hell?!

Fang Tong Luo inwardly take a deep breath before his innocent like eyes fixed on the otherworldly beauty of Chen Meng meng, as he nod his head timidly, faced his back on Chen Meng meng for her to take a look.

With an itching hands full of curiosity, Chen Meng meng lift Fang Tong Luos' shirt. And what surprised her is the Tattoo painted on his back!

The tattoo is ingeniously painted in the most delicate and at the same time attractive way that it makes the youthful back of Fang Tong Luo look more muscular and manly.

But what's the meaning of this tattoo?

Her fine forehead knit with series of questions floating in her head.

Then suddenly her eyes lit up like.

She remember this tattoo...

This tattoo can only be owned by one of the descendants of the foreign dukedom that is famous with their title as the "Gifted Land" because all inhabitants of the foreign land were gifted with the dual ability but one of that ability should be a fixed ability of healing.

Chen Meng mengs brow knitted even more.

But that dukedom is no longer existing. Every inhabitants of the Gifted Land were exterminated and every of its descendants were mercilessly slaughtered by all its surrounding empire for fear that the Gifted Land would be more and more powerful in the near future so instead of waiting for that time were their power could no longer match this gifted land this surrounding empire secretly form a wicked scheme of finding faults on the Gifted Land so that they could 'righteously' punish this gifted land and that is done by wiping their dukedom off of the map forever.

But how come there's one descendant and it's in front of her right now.

Is it possible that... there's survivor? Especially those royals. Knowing that they have the heaven defying healing ability...there could be really a survivor.

As far as she have heard when she encounter the strange situation of this fella. She conclude that this fella is part of the royal family... but is a stain in their name because he's a trash.

Fang Tong Luo...

Chen Meng mengs gaze fixed on the blushing lad.

If this is really the case then she done the right choice of raising him. Maybe...just maybe...

He's a royal.

She can't be wrong. This could only be the perfect reason why this lad could still last until now, because in all honesty-no one could ever survive such torturous beating and bone deep whipping coated with black magic. But if that person is a royal of the gifted land there's really a huge possibility of him/her surviving that unimaginable excruciation.

Chen Meng mengs clear bright eyes narrowed.

"Tong tong...be honest with me. Do you know anything about your mother?" Chen Meng meng suddenly asked that Fang Tong Luo immediately widen his eyes with complication.

What should he tell her!?

Fang Tong Luo panicked.

Should he be honest? Or lie to her?