Arc 2-0

Arc 2-0

System 900 watched its host with sympathy and sadness. The system knew that its host's have build a little feelings called love on its host husband but it's hard for task-takers to just fall because they know that the one they will fall inlove with in their mission world will die but they—the task-takers will live a hundred more years to finish missions as they hop world after world.

(Host, do you want to take a rest?)

The system carefully asked.

Chen Meng meng half-heartedly smile before shaking her head saying 'no'.

"Show me my accumulated life points", she command as a transparent screen appeared in front of her.

(Main mission: Destroy Lee Rong's Life. 5000 Lp COMPLETED

1st Side mission: Find a suitable husband. 3000 Lp COMPLETED

2nd Side mission: Make the Chen Industry reached the pinnacle of success. 2000 Lp COMPLETED

Hidden mission: Unravel Shin Rose's true color in public. 4000 Lp COMPLETED)

Chen Meng meng nod in satisfaction. Her sadness were somewhat lessen even a little knowing that she completed all of her mission without a sweat.

She look at her system with raise brow when she saw its dazed expression.

"Hey, what's the matter system?"

(I'm sorry host there's just a sudden announcement from the higher-ups saying that's there's a change of plan for the task-takers who choose to be destroyers)

"Then what is it?" She curiously asked.

The system gulped before answering, (You will need to grant a souls three wishes)

"Do I look like a fairy godmother to you?" Chen Meng meng sassed. The system grinned before saying.

(No host you look more like a mother already)

"Why you—!"

(—I don't have a say in this host, okay! I'm just a system and I just obey the orders of the higher-ups)

The system complain with pout which is really cute.

"Gezz, I'm just teasing you! Anyways, why don't you show my stats now?"

(Before I do that. Do you want to know what happened to the world we've transmigrated with?)

There's conflicting emotions swirled on Chen Meng meng's dark orbs but because her curiousity of what happened on jeung tong win her mind she answered 'Yes'.

(Answering host 303, the original soul of Chen Meng meng went back on her own body and she managed the business empire you build with the same iron fist. While your husband...he got sick the day that you disappeared host and the very next day he...died. So, the true soul of Chen Meng meng is free again to choose the love of her life)

Tears stream down on Chen Meng meng's cheeks. She wiped it out hurriedly.

(Do you want me to strip you out of your emotion host? I can wiped your emotion out from your first world so that you can concentrate to the next world that we're transmigrating in)

The system suggested but in all honesty it's not really a suggestion because every task-takers will be forcefully stripped out of their emotion from their previous mission world to avoid them going insane. It's for their own good, really.

"Is that a suggestion or not?" Chen Meng meng cocked a brow.

(Hehe...) The system sheepishly smiled.

"I thought so..." Chen Meng meng tsked before nodding her head. She knew that stripping them out of their previous emotions were all for their own good, for their emotions to stabilize, so that they will not go insane because of having an unstable emotion and being psychologically drained from previous mission world.