Arc 1-9 THE DOMINEERING CEO

Arc 1-9

Chen Meng meng pulled out another stash of paper. She sigh with tiredness. Who knows that completing a freaking side mission will be this tiresome?! There's so many freaking papers that needed to be read and sign, and here I have a useless system that she bet is now watching a tons of movie in netflix.

The busy system (which is currently watching Netflix): why did I feel a sudden shiver?!

'System', Chen Meng meng called.

Without delay, the system immediately shut its imaginary screen and respond to its host.

(Yes host?)

'Show me the percentage of mission progress'

(Right away host!

Mission progress:

Main mission: Destroy Lee Rong's Life—60%

1st Side mission: Find a suitable husband—90%

2nd Side mission: Make the Chen Industry reached the pinnacle of success— 50%

Hidden mission: ?—0%)

Well, it looks like I need a little effort to finish the first side mission.

She mentally noted as her system release a sudden notification on the mission progress.

*Ding

(2nd Side mission: Make the Chen Industry reached the pinnacle of success: 95%)

The system was shocked at the fast rate of its hosts progress. Like how the hell did she do that?!

Chen Meng meng grin with satisfaction. At last! All she need to do is to destroy Lee Rong's business, and it's like hitting two bird with one stone! Both of her 1st and 2nd Side mission will be completed without sweat!

(Host...how did you do that?)

The little system curiously asked. Well, if the system just watched its host all the way of her progress and not busying itself watching Netflix...*ehem... The system will sure know how and where did the sudden raise of progress rate come from.

Chen Meng meng rolled her eyes before explaining:

(It's very simple. I bought every company that's in a verge of bankruptcy in a very low price then when I got the company all i do is to improve and upgrade their products...then boom, those pathetic competitors lost to me. So yeah...Chen Industry is no longer just a simple industry but now a group of companies)

The systems eyes grow big in amazement.

System: Damn! My host is a genius!

The system was about to comment when a knock on a door rang.

Ow shit!

I forgot. I have a freaking date!

Because of so much paper works, Chen Meng meng forgot that she has a dinner date 'again' to this annoying yet cute guy named Jeung Tong Dan.

She hastily hide the papers that was on her desk and without caring for her appearance she open the door.

Jeung tong patiently wait for the door to open. He's carrying a bouquet on his right hand while on the other hand is small gift wrapped in exquisite style.

When the door open, a disheveled Chen Meng meng appeared. There's no elegance at all but laziness that makes her appearance like an abandoned kitten.

Jeung tong dan was dumbfounded.

While Chen Meng meng unknowingly saw her appearance on a glassdoor looking like a woman who doesn't know how to groom herself. Her face redden in embarrassment. Shut the door in front of Jeung Tong Dan. And run like some zombies after her towards her walk-in closet to pick a decent clothes to wear and fix her appearance like the flash in a haste.

(Host! Does it hurt?!)

The cute system of Jeung tong worriedly asked when it saw its hosts tip nose in a painful color of red.

Jeung tong dan blink. And blink again before... laughing with a look of pampering.

'No. It doesn't hurt at all'

Jeung tong simply reply.

System: Your whipped host! So whipped! Who do you think your fooling here? The redness in top of your nose is very visible yet you say that it doesn't hurt?

The system want to cry without tears because of its hosts fool like expression.

Chen Meng meng glance at a last time in the mirror.

Crap!

She really embarrassed herself in front of her future husband! He saw her nest-like hair, and not lady-like appearance! So how can she faced that man without turning into red tomato?!

Okay, calm down meng meng...

She mentally talked to herself.

Taking a deep breath...Exhaling...

She walk towards the door where in the other side jeung tong dan is waiting.

"Hey", she sheepishly greeted. Not daring to look at jeung tong's eyes.

Chen Meng meng secretly wander her eyes on jeung tong dan's well-defined body. He's wearing a black long sleeve turtleneck paired with white outer layer, and a white underneath is white stylish pants which overall makes him look so dashing.

"Hey, Ahm...so let's go?"

Jeung tong dan asked as he offer his hand which Chen Meng meng bashfully received.

***

On the other side of the country, Shin Rose sweetly received her lover and welcome him with fierce kiss which Lee Rong responded with the same ferocity.

They just stopped when both of them needed space for a breather...

Shin Rose coquettishly wrapped her arms on Lee Rong's waist while Lee Rong cage her on his loving embrace with papering look on his face.

"Love, how's work?" She carefully asked. She doesn't want to interfer on his business but she started to worry when he came back very late every night.

His once smiling face immediately darkened when he remember the stressful and troublesome paperwork's and depleting stocks of his company.

He lowered his gaze, and stared at his lovely wife. His face soften.

"It's not good. Because of the spreading news of our secret affair, the Lee family's reputation was ruined and it's hard to come clean or to announce that the evidence on every social media is not true when most of the netizen who's knowledgeable enough to do some digging and found out that the picture were all legit and original"

Shin Rose pounded for a moment before her eyes lit up.

"Why don't we just announced that we indeed have relationship—"

"—are you—"

"—wait! Hear me out first okay?...so, all we need to do is to show them that we are 'legally' married as husband and wife before your parents decided to engage you to the only heir of Chen Industry...if it is okay to you...and if you really want to clear our names, we need to throw the dirty water to your parents, let the netizen assume that it's your parents faults for forcing you and I to be apart. We can have both the sympathy and favor of the outsider if we ever...you know...let your parents carry the 'dirty water'..."

Lee Rong's eyes brighten, as he engulf his lover in his embrace.

"Yes! Your so smart my love!"

He gratefully adorned his lover with kisses, not even thinking that the plan will forever drown his parents into lifetime misery full of disgust eyeing and hurtful gossip.