Arc 1-7 THE DOMINEERING CEO

Arc 1-7

Chen Meng meng didn't remember when did it start. Maybe because of that simple dinner date? Or the second date where he 'accidentally' brush his soft lips to hers? Or maybe  the everyday "let's lunch together" on the office?

...She didn't really realize...well, not until now that she's slowly but surely falling for Mr. Dan's small scheme of love.

She sigh.

'System', she called telepathically.

(Yes host?)

'Its been a month. Let's start this revenge...shall we?' she meaningfully announced as the little system eyes glow in obvious excitement.

System: I've been waiting for this moment host! Thanks goodness I'll not be idle anymore...!

(Host...what do you want me to do?)

The system curiously asked when it saw the villainous lazy smirk on its hosts lips.

(Collect all Lee Rong and Shin Rose's intimate images and videos. And when you're done collecting it, upload it all over the internet. When I say all over, I mean... on every platform. Let their relationship be known to public'

Hmmf!

Let's just see if you have the face to be so high and mighty MR. LEE RONG.

ON THE Lee's Mansion the family's headmaster were fuming in anger for his useless grandson. Their company's reputation went down the drain when a shocking scandal mysteriously appeared allover the internet resulting for their stock to decline in an alarming rate.

In all honesty, Lee Rong's grandfather didn't really know about his grandsons affair with Shin Rose except for Lee Rong's mother and father who indulge their son and never reprimand him.

Slamming the newspaper with so much force, the old man eyed his grandson like a predator that he is. Lee Rong couldn't help but to shiver, if there's someone his afraid of it'll be his grandpa, a retired general who hated illicit affair the most.

"Lee Rong! Explain this to me!"

His cold authorizing voice boomed inside the mansion.

Lee Rong remain his stoic face but deep inside his cursing the reason of his misfortune.

With courage he denied it. "That's not true grandpa. You know how I hate a woman's touch", he answer with a hint of disgust.

The old man's anger lessen a little. He hate to know that some unworthy slut without powerful background will catch his only grandson, it's not that his belittling commoners but let's be real and honest—rich and poor is like heaven and earth, rich people is for rich, and a poor for poor...well maybe if given a luck—a poor can be rich but let's face reality okay, it does happen once in a blue moon.

Lee Rong knows how his old man will react if he found out about his relationship with Shin Rose, so he choose to keep it a secret...for now.

"You better be Rong..."

"...thank you grandpa for believing me. Don't worry I will solve this problem right away", he said. And with that he excused himself and immediately call someone that he trust.

"Luke, I need your help", Lee Rong called on the other line.

For the very first time, the male lead called for help which really shocked the person on the other line that's no other than Luke Song, his childhood friend, a half american and chinese.

"Whoa...you sound so angry dude. What happened?"

"I also don't know. Well, I know I have a lot of enemy including that annoying Feng Zhulan but this sudden move doesn't look like his doing luke, that guy maybe is powerful but let's face it—most of his plan to break I and Rose relationship is kinda dumb...so i come to the conclusion that this strike is not coming from him..."

"...then from who?"

"That's what I'm planning to find out. So I called for your help, I know you know some people who can help me trace the source of all the scandal suddenly appeared on the internet"

"Well, you called the right man dude"

Lee Rong sigh.

"Thanks dude"

With a gentle smile, Luke answered on the other line. "What are friends are for? It's no problem dude. Okay, gotta go"

"Okay"

Then Lee Rong drop the call. He doesn't know who he pissed off this time but he swear, he'll make the pay a thousand more humiliating than this.

Just wait for my revenge, whoever you are.