Arc 1-10 THE DOMINEERING CEO

A/N: Hi guys. I hope this arc is to your liking. And I'm hoping that some of you will request for the second or third arc's genre...hmm, what would you like—ancient china? Cultivation? Otome? Supernatural? But anyways...happy reading!

Arc-10

Her eyes flatter like a fine wide fan in a winter days which captivates jeung tong dan to the core.

She's so beautiful

He couldn't keep his hands not to wander in her soft body that's now seducing him like a succubus. Her watery eyes that's looking straight to him, like begging him to take her to bed and bully her to his heart content.

Damn!

Is this really the well-known president of their company? She's more like a kitten now that need his loving—well she looks like this because she's pretty drunk. Like who's a normal person that would take a champagne and drink it like a freaking water? No one, except his future wife.

Jeung tong dan carefully carry his wife in a bridal style, and thankfully they're in a private room so no one saw how adorable the woman in his arm right now.

*Hiccup!

Chen Meng meng hiccup, and like a cute kitten she snuggle on jeung tong dan's chest. Her watery doe-like eyes look up on him.

"Hmm...h-handsome...c-can you m-marry me?" She slurred. While jeung tong suddenly become stiff at what he heard.

Did he really heard it right?

"J-jeung ton.tong...ahm. n-nope! T-to-tongtong. Yes! Tongtong...y-you w-will m-mary-marry me right?" She cutely asked, her watery eyes blink like an innocent angel.

Jeung tong dan was stupefied.

Like...

What did she just said?!

When Chen Meng meng didn't hear jeung tong's reply her eyes watered as tears starting to build up.

Jeung tong dan panicked.

(Host! Host! Your wife's crying! Make it stop!)

The little cupid system also couldn't help but to panic. The favorability must not rocket down, okay!

He cradle her like a little porcelain she is.

"Shhhh...what do the president w-want?" He cautiously asked with worry.

Her sob quieted down, as her hopeful eyes stared to his phoenix one.

"Y-you...y-you're my f-future husband...s-so y-y-you should c-call m-me by my n-name", Chen Meng meng said. She doesn't really know and understand what she's doing and saying right now for the alcohol already consume her and she's carelessly spouting out her inside thought's without her knowing...which her little system crazily enjoying right now. *Ehem. Because the 2nd side mission progress's continuously adding its number to the highest bar.

System: Ah, I love my drunk host!

The little revive system dance like a maniac on its space while the other system's blushing like its host.

Red like a tomato, jeung tong's gaze on Chen Meng meng blazed with passion.

"M-meng...meng'er", he blushingly and passionately murmured.

A silly grin appeared on Chen Meng meng's villainous beauty.

*Hiccup!

"T-thats more...lik-like it!" Her silly smiles make jeung tong's heart thump like a horse in a race.

He doesn't know whether to laugh or cry at their situation right now.

"D-do... *hick ... you l-like ... *hick ... me tongtong...hmm?"

Without hesitation jeung tong nod his head.

And with blushing cheeks he shyly said. "Y-yes...i like you so much"

Chen Meng meng's grin widen. Her tender hopeful half open eyes stared at jeung tong's phoenix one...

*Hiccup!

"T-thennn...w-we...must wed n-now!" She childishly announced.

Jeung tong become stiff once again as if he was strucked with lightning.

Revive system: I'll be your bridesmaid host!

Cupid system: *Ehem...maybe I can be your best man host?

The stiff jeung tong dan blink with unreadable emotion swirling on his dark brown orb.

And the drunk Chen Meng meng childishly pout with her quivering mouth as if she was about to cry because jeung tong dan didn't answer her...

With helplessness he absentmindedly nod his head, not knowing that this answer of his will change his status not for long...

"T-thenn...*hick...we n-needdd...to go!"

Jeung tong knitted his brow then asked. "Where?"

An evil naughty glint flashed on Chen Meng meng's doe-like eyes.

"Heheee...*hick...in—" she whispered on jeung tong's ear.

Jeung tong immediately flushed like an embarrassed teenager.

Crap!

I hope she'll remember this when she wake up or I'll be dead!

He mentally cursed yet at the same time eager for whatever Chen Meng meng whispered to his ear.