Arc 1-14 THE DOMINEERING CEO

Arc 1-14

SLAP!

She touch her aching swollen cheeks with tears streaming out of her redden eyes.

This is too much!

He doesn't have any rights to hurt her!

She should have listen to his ex-boyfriend! She shouldn't have tie a knot to these beast! She should have chosen Feng Zhulan instead of this beast of a man Lee Rong!

She's regretting her dumb decision, but what else can she do? Nothing. Then...

SLAP!

Both of her cheek's swollen red but Lee Rong's not yet satisfied. All he's seeing were red, all he's feeling were ranging anger and nothing can stop him.

"S-stop!"

Shin Rose's beautiful face were no longer there it's replaced with cuts and reded marks turning to violet.

Lee Rong sneered.

'This slut have the gal to say stop?!' he thought as another slap with kick on shin rose's stomach arrived with so much force.

"Argh!" Shin Rose cried in agony.

She clench her fist as she bit her lips to stop her mouth to yell at him and curse him to death.

She's so wrong to replace Feng Zhulan to Lee Rong!

She should have say yes when Feng Zhulan asked her yesterday to runaway with him! To runaway to this beast! She's been contemplating wether to runaway with Feng Zhulan or not because honestly she's missing the days where she can publicly have a date with a man and to feel so pampered and be the center of a man's attention that she doesn't or more like didn't experience on Lee Rong's care. But now that this happened, she's now a hundred sure to choose Feng Zhulan this time!

Another slap comes to her way as she received it without complain, without a word, as if she totally give up.

'I must endure', she thought.

I must endure, for tomorrow I will no longer feel humiliated, unloved and .... despised.

I will leave him for my own good.

Shin Rose selfishly planned not knowing that her partner's being a beast because of her acting like a slut, but if ever she know about it she will still selfishly think that he deserve it because he's not proud of her and keep her hidden from the public. Yes, that's how she view him, not knowing that Lee Rong's just protecting her from his family and from the meddling media and judging netizens.

Shin Rose weakly stand up when Lee Rong voiced out that he no longer need her and kick her out of their house. With the last of her strength, she dialed Feng Zhulan.

"Z-zhulan...I need you", she  meekly say as tears streaming down her cheeks.

CHEN MENG MENG ON THE other hand's grinning ear to ear when she click the enter button.

'Hmmm... let's see is you can still be sane when you see this Lee Rong', she evilly thought as she play once again the lovey-dovey video that Feng Zhulan send to her just now.

Everything is  taking place according to her plan.

She smirked but then frown when a certain  sticky man suddenly hugged her from behind.

'Jeung Tong Dan', she helplessly muttered.

This man's been so clingy ever since she allowed him to call her intimately, and guess what he did that very day... he freaking boast to his colleagues that he freaking catch the cold hearted president, what a courage he have there! Then guess what happened next? Well, my mom and dad found out and like a protective parents, they called for jeung tong dan and invite him for dinner which actually... turned out GOOD. Like what the hell? It's the first time they've known each other but jeung tong dan warmed out to them INSTANTLY! Like jeung tong dan is their child and not ME! Where's the justice in there?! Okay, so I'm overacting a little but still... I'm a little dizzy just thinking about this past occurrence and it's too overwhelming, really.

"We've been married for this past two weeks...are we still not...having our 'honeymoon'" he provocatively wiggle his eyebrow and I just chuckle at his silliness. Did he really think I'm that easy to get?

Tsk.

I shoved him on the sofa before striding towards our room and double lock it.

"Wifeeee! Open the door!" He whined while i just shook my head with smile hanging on my lips.

"Ow, sorry husband. You're sleeping on the sofa. Ba-bye~" I replied in a singsong before picking up my laptop as a sudden evil plan pop out of my mind.

'Hmmm, it's time to end all my mission', she thought as she mentally think of the bar progress and a transparent screen suddenly showed up in front of her.

( Mission progress:

Main mission: Destroy Lee Rong's Life—90%

1st Side mission: Find a suitable husband—1000% COMPLETED

2nd Side mission: Make the Chen Industry reached the pinnacle of success— 95%

Hidden mission: Unravel Shin Rose's true color in public—100% COMPLETED)

Chen Meng meng tap her fingers with itched. She can't wait to get out of this world before...

Before she completely FALL to a certain clingy man.

Yes, she's cower when it comes to love again. She's afraid to put her heart at stake because that will make her weak.

And because that's also the reason why she's taking the risk now to go to world after world and take missions... because someone she treasured and loved stab her in the back—nope to be exact stab her LITERALLY in the heart.

She bitterly chuckle.

Not again.

If possible she will never love again. And she will try to NOT love again.

But can she really stop jeung tong dan's advances? The answer is a crystal clear 'NO' so if that's the case then she herself will need to put some spaces and tall wall for them...for the sake of her fragile heart.

She sigh.

So troublesome.