Arc 2-10 I LOVE YOU TO DEATH

Arc 2-10

Chen Meng meng braided her long silky hair into fish tail style before nodding infront of the mirror as if telling 'lets face this day bitch'.

It's been what? Two weeks since the day they arrived in Z Base, and just as she expected their squad become popular and more powerful than that of the male and female leads group—but of course, them...being powerful is still a secret and they have no plan to slap it on the male and female leads boastful, prideful or more like arrogant team.

Well, maybe you're asking how our group become more powerful? It's all thanks to Chen Meng meng's nightly massacre of zombie...I mean nightly zombie hunting which becomes her little obsession—collecting high grade crystal core just in case she need it on her future mission world.

And speaking of her dear husband tongtong...who knows that his ability is freaking SEDUCTION! Why in the world did he receive such cursed ability?! Now she knows that because of the ability, the general which is tongtong's father pick a secluded place for him because whoever saw him would be lusting for him in just a matter of second!

And how she find out about it? It's because she tried to sneak him out of his secluded place which they succeeded but that's the start of their he'll freaking experience of the day!

There's three level 2 wood ability user  who saw tongtong's seductive handsome face and in just a split seconds their eyes changes in that of red orbs indicating that they've been freaking seduced by her tongtong! And that's not it, they also encountered five more people who in an instant also got seduced by her tongtong, but good thing that the other five were not ability user so it's more easier to fight them.

Maybe the only person who's immune of warren tong's seduction ability were his own dad and her—she's also immune because she has the commanding ability, and she can simply command her tongtong to deactivate his ability whenever she's around him.

Ahh! What a cursed ability he had!

With determined look on her eyes, she opened the her systems transparent screen and from there, a progress bar of her mission appeared.

MISSION PROGRESS:

Main mission: Found out who accidentally (or not accidentally) killed her. 10,000 Lp—0%

1st Side mission: Expose the true face of Ann Winter. 5,000 Lp—0%

2nd Side mission: Survive in the apocalypse era. 8,000 Lp—99%

TRIGGERED HIDDEN MISSIONS:

1st Hidden mission: Create your own powerful group. 2,000 Lp—100% COMPLETED

2nd Hidden mission: Be the most high level ability user. 3,000 Lp—97%

3rd Hidden mission: Find a handsome, caring husband. 4,000 Lp—90%

YOU CAN ALREADY sense who's this handsome and caring husband in Chen Meng meng's triggered hidden mission. Yes. It's our one and only tongtong.

And speaking of that seductive man. A knock on the door interrupted her. Chen Meng meng open the door and the man with his now mesmerizing eyes stayed focus on Chen Meng mengs mysterious orbs.

"Meng'er..." a very sickly sweet tone echoes on Chen Meng mengs sensitive ears.

*Shiver

Why do I feel a sudden... chills?