ARC 3-2 AWAKENED PRINCESS

Arc 3-2

The surging energy gradually depleted as her once convulsing body went back to its usual state. Chen Meng meng easily lift the glass coffins door with a flicked of her surging energy.

'Okay. What's the mission Baobao?'

Chen Meng meng asked not knowing why she suddenly feel so eager to find someone.

(Telling host. This is a Level SS World host, a combination of English, Japanese and Chinese royalties, so beware of betrayal and schemes.

This is the souls three wish:

Main mission: Snatch back what's rightfully yours—The EMPIRE THRONE. 50, 000 Lp.

1st side mission: Expose the poisonous lovers color. 38,000 Lp.

2nd side mission: Inform the empire of what truly happened to the first princess tragedy. 25,000 Lp)

Chen Meng meng nod her head then slowly closed her eyes to receive the original first princess Han Mengmengs memory.

Born as an heir to the throne, you can say that the first princess Han Mengmeng never really experience the joy of a normal childhood, she matured in an early age of 8, and when the royal instructor saw how capable the heir is in their everyday discussion—they drive her to her limits which she exceeded nonetheless or maybe because she doesn't really have a choice and she doesn't want to disappoint everyone.

Han Mengmeng yearned freedom but she never dared to escape her responsibility just to aim this so-called freedom because the empire and its subjects need her—a capable ruler.

She once yearn freedom but when time passes by she learn to accept the truth that its not the path that's laid for her. She's born to rule so that's what she'll do.

One day on her way towards the usual teaching place of the grand tutor she accidentally saw the bullied female lead...and her soft heart bleed for her. So on that very moment she make sure to guard the little flower that she soon found out as her little sister called 'Han Shishi'.

But not everytime she's always there for her because she's the first princess and an heir so she had many responsibility to take and do plus she need to entertain her fiance the son of a higher official which named as Gan Fang Luo ones in a week.

Han Mengmeng can be called a person that had the strongest yet soft heart if needed. She's also the kind that take a responsibility seriously. She's nor hot or cold when facing a person so you can say that she really doesn't have a friend except loyal followers and mere good acquaintances and not friends. But there's one thing that stands out on Han Mengmengs character and that is she's too straight forward—if she likes you...then she likes you, and if she doesn't then she doesn't. As simple as that.

Chen Meng meng tried to discern the feelings of Han Mengmeng to her fiance Gan Fang Luo but all she could feel were...nothing?!

Ow thank goodness!

It's good that Han Mengmeng doesn't have any deep nor shallow feelings for her fiance 'cuz she already know that the latter is one hell of a playboy! He (Gan Fang Luo) already have a fiancee (Han Mengmeng) but he have the guts to be swayed by that slut of a female lead Han Shishi!

Chen Meng meng sigh.

'Baobao tell me. On what scene are we in right now?'

(You're in luck host! The story is about to end)

The system enthusiastically answered. Chen Meng meng merely raised her brow with interest.

(At the very moment, the female lead is preparing for her wedding with the male lead)

'Ow...'

Chen Meng meng unenthusiastically mutter.

System: Can you at least show a little happy smile there host! I'm really working hard here to find you this world ah...

'Baobao tell me the leads magic'

(Answering host. The male lead is the only one in the entire empire who possess two magic, one is rare which is the lightning and a common magic that is water. While the female lead is a special case that possess a legendary magic that is the dark magic)

She simply arc a brow.

Ahh, being the female lead really has its own perks.

'How about this body's magic?'

(Answering host. The first princess is hailed as a genius with a reason, for she possess THREE magic that is unknown to people except her private tutor which is the grand tutor itself and the emperor who keep an eye on her like she's a monster that will take his throne forcefully. Yes, the emperor is scared on a mere little girl, the reason why he keep on giving her those inhumanly rules which the poor and innocent princess obediently obey)

Somehow Chen Meng meng can relate on this poor first princess...her life and this princess life were somehow alike. When Chen Meng meng realize this she felt a ranging anger. How can she forget? She receive this system for her to be able to go back in time and also revenge herself. So...she will also avenge this poor soul of the first princess Han Mengmeng.

Chen Meng meng's lips raised upward with dangerous shadow lingering on it.

How can she make the female lead happy when this body's soul were weeping somewhere in the void space?

Sorry Han Shishi but it looks like there's no wedding that's about to happen.

"Cuz I'll make sure that there will be no groom", Chen Meng meng devilishly muttered with a chilling smile hanging on her lips. And just like that she disappeared just like the passing wind.