Chapter 1 ||Jitters||

All chapters will be in 3rd person POV unless I get a request to write ONE chapter in someone's POV. 

Tam 

Tam couldn't sleep. His mind was too busy thinking about something... Or a specific someone. His mind wouldn't shut up! Maybe he was just overthinking! Yeah... that could be the case. Just because he found himself blushing every time Keefe said something flirty didn't mean he liked him! Sophie blushed at Keefe, and She's dating Fitz!

Just go to sleep. It's fine. His mind said. But he found himself up for 2 more hours before he decided to get up and find something to do to occupy his brain.

Stupid, Stupid, Keefe.

Tam got up from out of his bed, careful not to make much noise. He wandered around his room for a couple of minutes before he found his sketchbook. He hadn't drawn in a while. Tam picked up the sketchbook that was lying in a basket on his shelf and flipped through the pages.

Linh, Linh, another Linh, Sophie, Dex, Wylie, Fitz, Biana, ANOTHER Linh, himself, Amy, ANOTHER LINH.

He hadn't drawn Keefe yet... No! SHUT UP! He hadn't drawn Marella yet, or Stina, or Maruca! 

Tam sighed as he sat down and rubbed his temples. He flipped his sketchbook to an empty page and decided to draw Marella. He wasn't nearly as good as Keefe but, you could tell who he had tried to draw. Tam spent hours of putting as much detail as he could into the drawing. By the time he was finished it was... bright outside? He hadn't spent that long drawing, had he? Tam check his clock and it was 6:17?!?! His alarm went of it 13 minutes! Tam groaned as he bellyflopped onto his bed, deciding to get as much sleep as he could...

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Tam practically punched his alarm.

"Shut up..." He grumbled. Tam laid in his bed for a few minutes before he got up, made his bed, brushed his teeth, and took a shower. Time moved on to the most important part of the day.

Styling his hair.

Tam first brushed out his hair, then he curled his bangs a bit, after that he added the signature Christophe Robin Hydrating Leave-in mist with aloe vera, to make sure his hair was nice and soft throughout the day, then to top off the style, he added the Holy Ghost mens gel, to make sure his hair stayed perfectly in place. BOOM! Hair was done. And it looked good. 

Tam walked out of his bathroom and into his room. He found his backpack and started to pack up all his books he needed for his new year at Foxfire. He was nervous. He hadn't been in years. What if he got lost? What if people judged him, because he was a shade? Or a twin?  Or maybe it was the fact that he got banished? But his friends would be there. They would be there for him...Right?

Tam pushed all thoughts away and continued packing his bag. While he was packing he found some hand moisturizer and decided to put it on. It smelled good. Kinda like, apple cinnamon or something like that. After Tam finished packing his bag, he walked Downstairs to greet Tiergan and Linh. 

"Good Morning, Tam," Tiergan started. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good." Tam said. Which wasn't a complete lie. The 13 minutes of sleep he got was the best sleep he had ever gotten in his life. "How about you?"

"Good, Good. I made some breakfast! Feel free to dig in! There will be a lot of leftovers!"

"Thanks." Tam said as he plopped down next to Linh. He scooped up some yellow goop and put it in his plate. That's the cool thing about elvin food. It's always a surprise. The yellow goop tasted quite salty but it had a kick of spice which was pretty good. While he was eating he kept thinking about Foxfire. Why was he this nervous? He had been there before! And he usually could give a rat's 🍑 about what other people thought of him. It just had been so long...