Chapter 22 || Bullseye ||

Keefe

The day went by surprisingly fast for Keefe. For once, he didn't get in Lady Galvin's bad side which was a once in a lifetime experience. They had some soup today for lunch which wasn't as good as the sandwhiches but was still pretty good. But all his periods went by nice and smooth. Definitely better than the first day. 

Keefe, Sophie, and Tam all exited out of their Elvin history classes, which was  their last period. They were supposed to go home after this, but since it was Tuesday, they had PE. Sophie went off to find Biana, leaving A very hyper Keefe and a low Tam in the hallways. Everyone had already started making their way towards PE so they were the only ones in that hallway.

"YESS!" Keefe yelled, overfilled with joy as he practically dragged Tam across the hallways as he ran to the Pe room. "WE HAVE PE! MY FAVORITE! TAMMY ARE YOU EXCITED?"

Tam on the other hand wasn't very excited by this. Keefe could tell by his previous experiences that Tam wasn't to good with physical education.

"No! I'm not excited, now let go of me!" Tam yelled clearly uncomfortable with PE and the dragging.

"But you loooovvveee holding my hand, Tammy!" Keefe teased as his grip on Tams hand grew tighter.

"No." Tam said as he rolled his eyes but didn't let go of Keefe's hand.

"Aww. That's so cute! I love it too!" Keefe once again teased, making Tam's blood rise to his cheeks which resulted in him looking as red as a tomato.

"Stop." Tam muttered quietly.

"Stop what, Bangs Boy? Keefe smirked as he reached over to tug in Tams bangs which only resulted in Tam blushing a whole lot more.

"Keefe, stop." Tam said a little more loudly as it was clear he was starting to get annoyed.

"But, I don't know what you mean by stop. What am I doing?" Keefe said as a grin spread in his face, satisfied he was making Tam annoyed.

"Keefe, you know what I mean ju-" Keefe didn't let Tam finish his sentence because he leaned down to peck Tam's soft lips, making him shut up in the process.

"Sorry, what were you going to say?" Keefe smirked in satisfaction as he saw Tam's bright flustered face. This time, Tam didn't answer.

They walked in silence towards the P.E room together. Apparently this time, Tam didn't mind Keefe holding his hand. 

It took them about 2 minutes to get to the P.E room since they were running for the first half of the way. But they opened the door to find a familiar smell that Keefe loved while on the other hand, Tam despised.

"I love this smell!" Keefe remarked with a wide grin plastered onto his face. (Okay but why does this remind me of hinata when he says "It smells like air salonpas!"

"Are you kidding?! It smells like sweat. Gross." Tam said as his face looked clearly disgusted.

Keefe just shrugged and put his backpack in the cubbies. Tam put his pack pack right next to Keefe's. They then sat down on the floor and waited for class to start. They were quite early so there were only a couple other people they didn't know in the gym. But as the minutes went by, the gym started having a larger crowd of students. Keefe's eyes wandered around the gym until he saw a familiar brunette and blonde standing next to each other. Keefe motioned for Tam to follow him as he made his way towards Sophie and Biana.

"Hello, ladies!" Keefe exclaimed as he did a modest bow which made Tam roll his eyes.

"Hey Keefe!"  Sophie exclaimed as she waved a nervous hand to Keefe.