Chapter 28 || Locked ||

Keefe

Keefe's eyes fluttered open as he felt a head lying on his shoulder.

 Tams head. 

Keefe smiled and stayed in his bed for a couple more minutes, embracing the warmth of the blanket and Tam. Keefe's mind wandered for a couple minutes until an amazing idea popped into his head.  He decide he would abruptly awaken Tam. Keefe plastered a devilish smirk on his face and carefully got out of his bed, trying not create much hustle as he was trying to keep Tam asleep. Keefe watched Tam's sleepy face. 

Tam looked so peaceful, and beautiful. Tams hair was all over his face which somehow made Keefe think he was even cuter. Which he didn't know was even possible. 

Did he really want to wake up Tam? Did he really want to slap a pillow in Tam's face? 

Keefe sat there for a good 5 minutes watching Tam sleep which totally... wasn't creepy at all, debating if whether or not he should wake his boyfriend up.

He looks so peaceful... Do I really want to wake him up? Hmm- You know what- Yeah I do. Screw this.

Before Tam's beauty convinced Keefe otherwise, Keefe grabbed a pillow from his bed and slapped Tam right in the face with it.

Boo yah!

Keefe saw Tams eyes shot open with a confused expression which soon turned into anger. Tam groaned and covered his head in Keefes blankets. This, made Keefe smirk in satisfaction.

"Good Morninggggg!" Keefe singsonged as Tam stayed quite, making it perfectly clear he was pretty pissed.

Keefe heard Tam groan again as Tam angrily revealed himself from under the covers.

"You know there is a such thing as tapping someone on the shoulder and saying 'wake up'. You don't always have to shove a pillow into their face." Tam stated; clearly annoyed.

"I know. But where would the fun in that be?" Keefe asked as he plaster his famously annoying smirk onto his face.

"The fun part is you wouldn't have a boyfriend who wants to kill you for half the day!" Tam exclaimed as he rolled his eyes and sat up with an angry expression on his face.

"But that IS the fun part. Don't you get it?" Keefe said.

"Nope. I guess I don't." Tam sighed. "What time is it?" He asked, changing the subject.

Keefe looked at his clock on the wall.

7: 12

"7:12" Keefe answered casually.

"What?! 7:12?! Are you kidding me?! I'm supposed to be down at breakfast by 7! Oh my god.. why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" Tam yelled.

"Hey hey- don't get mad at me now. You were the one complaining I woke you up at all!" Keefe reasoned as Tam looked like he was about to explode. Keefe heard Tam let out an exaggerated groan. Keefe tried to not laugh as he watched Tam leap out of his bed and rushed to get his shoes on. Keefe saw Tam struggle to slip his right shoe on which again, made him laugh. After Tam finally got his shoes on, he rushed to get his backpack. Then, Tam swooshed by Keefe, which made Keefe bounce back a little. Then Tam and started opening Keefes window, struggling to do so as it seemed as if the window was jammed.

"Need some help there, weakling?" Keefe smirked.

"No." Tam simply replied as he continued to try and nudge the window open. Keefe laughed to himself as he waited another minute. The window door was still shut. And Tam was still struggling.

"You 100 percent sure you don't need any he-" Keefe tried to suggest once again but Tam cut him off.

"Yes, Keefe! 100 percent sure." Tam stated firmly as he tried, once again, to open Keefe window. And again, failed to do so.