Chapter 18 || Mallowmelt ||

Keefe

After both Keefe and Tam finished the drawings of each other, the day went by surprisingly fast. And before Keefe knew it, it was dinner. The drawings both turned out surprisingly well. Keefe didn't know Tam could draw. Tam was almost as good as him. 

Almost. 

Tam appreciated the drawing and so did Keefe. They made sure the other was aware of it.

The group of friends were chatting crazily . The conversations ranged from figurines, to Sophiana, to Kam, and to dinner. The group couldn't stay on one topic for more than 30 seconds. But the group of friends were all together chatting happily. Which was all that mattered. Even Tam was apart of the conversation.

 While they were talking, Keefes stomach made a gurgling noise. He then realized he hadn't ate since lunch which was around 12 pm. All he had eaten was a sandwich so it didn't fill him up very much.

Keefe grabbed his stomach in discomfort. He checked the clock on his bedroom wall. The time showed around 6:30 pm. This was the time when he usually ate dinner so he decided to ask the group a question.

"Is anyone down for dinner?" He asked curiously.

The group shifted their focus to Keefe.

"Yeah! My stomach has been growling for the last 30 minutes!" Biana stated as she rubbed her tummy hungrily.

"Uhm, yeah I can eat!" Linh said.

The rest of the group nodded in agreement.

"Okay then, follow me to the grand kitchen of the Sencens!" Keefe said as he got up from the rug he was sitting on and started to make his way out of his room. The rest of the group stood up and followed Keefe's movements. They all scurried out of Keefe's room hungrily like a stampede of elephants. As they were walking, Tam swooped near Keefe to walk beside him. This resulted in Keefe grabbing hold of Tams overly moisturized hand.

"Aww, love me Tammy?" Keefe teased as he plastered his annoyingly handsome smirk on his charming face.

Tam just rolled his eyes in response and looked down at the ground.

Keefe heard Marella sigh.

"What a cute couple... you guys are making me feel single!"  Marella said sadly.

"I know right!" Maruca agreed.

Since Keefe was holding Tams hand, it was easy to sense an emotion he felt more often with Tam.

Embarrassment.

Keefe liked messing with Tam. It was entertaining. Making Tam blush was extremely easy which added to the amount of entertainment Keefe received.

"Tam did you know you're really easy to make blushy?" Keefe asked in a flirty tone which of course made Tam even more flustered. As Keefe looked at Tams soft face, he saw how red it was. He swore Tam could explode any second now.

"I hate you." Tam muttered.

"Aww, Tammy, that's so sweet! I love you too!" Keefe said as he ruffled Tams hair with his hand playfully which got slapped off by Tam.

"Please stop adding to my embarrassment " Tam said as he tugged in his bangs to the point where you couldn't see his eyes anymore.

"Okay love birds! Less talking more walking!" Biana said in an annoyed, sarcastic tone.

After a set of stairs and 19 corners. The finally reached Keefe's kitchen. But now the problem was... what were they going to eat?

"Okay..." Keefe started, "Who knows how to cook?"

The rest of the group stayed silent expect for a bubbly Linh who raised her hand happily.

"Me! I know! We could make mallowmelt! Even though that is kind of dessert... but hey, you can't go wrong with mallowmelt right?" She asked joyfully.

"Yeah! Mallowmelt is awesome! Is everyone down for mallowmelt?" Keefe asked.

"Yeah that's cool." Fitz approved.

"Yeah that sounds good! I don't think my parents would approve but, they aren't here, right?" Maruca admitted.

"They'll never know..." Keefe said in a secretive tone.

The group laughed as they settled down on the island of Keefes kicten. Linh went through Keefes Pantry and got out all the ingredients she needed in order to make the mallowmelt yummines. 

Tam sat next to Keefe. Sophie sat next to Biana. Fitz sat next to Dex. And Marella sat next to Maruca. They were all chatting happily. 

"What's better. Prattle pins or mallowmelt?" Keefe asked curiously.

"Hmm. " Tam started. "I mean, they are both pretty good but I like the pins so prattle pins for me." he decided.

"What are you serious?! Mallowmelt is so much better!" Keefe argued.

"Yeah I said cause I liked the pins, dummy. Not the taste." Tam replied back as he shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Okay seriously dude. You're eyes are going to get stuck like that soon. Never heard the rumor?"

"You literally told me the rumor earlier today." Tam started. "You really do have the memory of a goldfish."

"You're so mean Tammy." Keefe whined as he crossed his arms like a mad toddler.

As Keefe was talking to Tam, they would share a couple of stupid jokes like they always would. Tams soft smile was so cute it made Keefe want yo squeeze the living life out of him. But he resisted the urge to. Linh's soft humble voice distracted Keefe and Tam out of their conversation.

"Tam! Come help me!" She demanded.

Tam sighed as he got up from where he was sitting and went over to help Linh with whatever she needed help with. 

"As im stirring the mallow, can you add in the cinnamon to the melty goop, please." She asked kindly.

Tam couldn't deny his kind sister so he did as he was told. Meanwhile, Keefe was sitting alone, bored. He fiddled around with his fingers to distract him but then soon got bored of that. So the he just rested his head on the island if his kitchen. But Biana's energetic voiced popped Keefe out of his calm state.

"Hey, Keefe. What about that peach dress? When can I wear it?" She asked anxiously.

"Oh! How about after we finish eating dinner?" Keefe suggested.

"Yay! I'm looking forwards to being princess peach!" She cheered happily.

Keefe laughed at Biana's excitement. Keefe the turned to the rest of the group and started chatting with them. It wasn't until another 30 minutes before the mallowmelt was done. Keefe's stomach was grumbling quite a bit and so was everyone else's.

"Its done!" Linh stated cheerfully as she put the pan of mallowmelt on the island and set out plated for everyone. Tam sat back down next to Keefe and took a fork and dig in. Along with everyone else. Everyone say in silence as they eat the goopy mess. But it was so delicious! 

Jeez, Linh really does know how to cook!

Keefe let himself enjoy the mallowmelt as every bite made him fuller and fuller until he couldn't eat anymore...

Word count: 1098

Ahhh! Okay 3 day I'm a row update! I will most likely not upload tomorrow so don't expect it! But thank you for reading this chapter and stay positive! <3