Chapter 2 || First Impression||

Keefe

Aha, I'm so late, I'm so late! My dad is gonna murda mee! (Do u know my inspiration?)

Keefe ran out of CandleShade as he fumbled around for his Light leaping Crystal. He found it in his pocket and quickly held it up to the light... 

Keefe was running through Foxfire. Thankfully everyone was already in their class, so all the teachers couldn't stop him. Keefe was running towards the classrooms but then realized he didn't know what class he had first. He needed his schedule.

Oh my god.

Keefe did a quick U-turn as he ran back towards the principles office, shoes squeaking on the tile floor. He finally made it and opened the door, out of breath.

Pant, pant.

He walked towards the vice principles desk. She had a look of annoyance on her face. Keefe got closer and said,

" I need my schedule, please."

"Name?" The vice principle asked.

"You already know my name!" Keefe remarked.

"I know, Keefe! That's my job!" The vice principle stated.

Keefe gave a long over exaggerated sigh.

 "Keefe Sencen." He said bluntly.

The Vice principle rummaged through her stack of papers until she found Keefe's schedule. Keefe quickly snatched it from her hand and said a quick "Thanks!" Before he started running again.

"Do not run! You'll mess up our floors!" The vice principle spat.

Keefe quickly started walking until  he could not be seen by the vice principle then, he picked up the pace. As he was running, he checked his schedule.

Alchemy. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LADY GALVIN!?!? I might just ditch.

Keefe stuffed his schedule into his backpack as he continued walking towards Alchemy.

Stupid, Stupid, Alchemy. Why!? Out of all classes! Why does that have to be my first period? It'll just make me not want to go to school even more! Ughhhh.

Keefe's thoughts were interrupted when his eye caught a very familiar looking boy. Quite an emo one, that is. He ran his fingers through his hair to make sure he looked extra attractive, as he approached the slightly shorter boy.

"BANGS BOY?" Keefe called out. "IS THAT YOU?!"

Keefe saw Tam's figure froze as he sensed an emotion.

Nervousness.

Why was Tam nervous?

Tam slowly turned around to face him.

"Ditching class already?" Keefe joked. " Wow! Maybe there is potential in you after all!"

"No- I-" Tam started, but Keefe didn't let him finished. He dragged Tam halfway across campus as Tam shouted a bunch of "Let me go!"s and " What are you doing, dimwit?!"s. They stopped at the bathroom as Keefe told him to follow. Keefe sat on the bathroom counter as he dug through his backpack. He pulled out a small bucket and yellow paint.

"What are you do-" Tam started, but Keefe cut him off.

"Shh! I am not about to get suspended over a dude who can't even style his hair right!" Keefe half -jokingly whispered.

"Me?! Look at your abomination on top of your head!" Tam hissed back.

"Dude. You DID NOT just insult the hair. You are going to pay. BIG TIME!" Keefe said as he had a mad toddler look on his face.