Chapter 11 || Official ||

Tam

Now that an archway for their fort was pinned to make a triangular arch shape, Tam wanted to decorate the outside of the fort a bit too. But what should he put up?

Hm...

Tam thought long and hard about ideas he could use to spice up their fort. Before long, an image popped into his head of a picture Sophie had shown him of her room back when she was in the forbidden cities. Her room had hanging lights around her walls filled with Polaroids of her family photos. But Tam was mainly focused on those hanging lights...

What are those things called? There're lights but a specific type of light... was it called airy lights? Something like that... oh well.

As Tam gave up trying to figure out what those special lights were called, he decided he should ask Keefe if he had any of those lights stashed somewhere in this big house. He dropped the pillow he was holding as it softly landed on the floor and went inside the fort to see Keefe. 

But, instead of seeing Keefe's goofy grin, he saw an empty bed. Filled with color coordinated pillows stacked on top of each other. And Keefe's Batman plush that he loved so much right in the middle of the bed.

Maybe he went to the bathroom...

While Tam was in the fort, he took time to examine what Keefe would like to call a "masterpiece." And although it didn't deserve that title quite yet, it still was pretty damn good. The design of the triangular pillows were pretty cool. And the color scheme of yellow and orange with accents of white attracted Tam.

Maybe yellow is pretty... what. No. Ew. Disgusting.

As Tam was trying to convince himself that yellow was THE WORST color, Tam got distracted by two very familiar, energetic voices barging in to the room.

" Sophie, Fitz! How's it going?" Biana said from across Keefe's room.

"It's going good! We are almost done!" Sophie said back.

As Biana skipped off excitedly to join the others to continue working in her fort, Keefe approached Tam with a his iconic, goofy grin.

"Admiring my amazing work, Tammy?" Keefe said as he plastered that stupid smirk across his face. Tam ignored how hot and annoying he looked and said,

"No, I was just looking for you. Do you have any lights? Like hanging lights."

"Ugh. Yes. But again, they're on the 6th floor." Keefe whined. He had already walked quite a bit with Biana, but Tam didn't know that.

"Okay, so? Get your lazy butt up there." Tam remarked, clearly annoyed. Wondering why Keefe was being such a baby. It was just walking.

"Then you come with me!" Keefe convinced, not wanting to walk 1000 miles in his own house alone.

"Fine. It's literally not even that bad." Tam scoffed as he walked over to Keefe and let Keefe take his hand.

"Alright, then come on!" Keefe yelled as he dragged Tam by his hand AGAIN. They went up the 5 sets of stairs, turned 32 corners, and passed at least 50 doors. Everything about Keefe's house screamed,

HEY LOOK AT ME! IM RICH AND FANCY! TOO BAD YOUR NOT ME!

Every corner Keefe and Tam turned, Tam was blinded by the amount of glitter Keefe's house had. Each hallway, containing a chandelier filled with rhinestones of all kinds.

"Why is your house so glittery!?" Tam asked as he squinted for dear life.

"Ask the amazing Dad Of The Year." Keefe bluntly said as he continued dragging Tam across his glittery mansion. They finally reached Keefe's place where he stored his "stuff" that he didn't use very often.