15| "𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾."

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:

"THAT WAS FOR ALL MY PEOPLE."

The night sky was still up and out on the ground as most people were still in shock

The night sky was still up and out on the ground as most people were still in shock. The time was getting closer and closer. Some people who were originally from the one hundred were grieiving the loss of Finn Collins. Chatters could be heard all around, adding to the chirps of crickets as a crowd was slowly beginning to form again.

Task one was complete, now task two was needed to be done. Finn Collins was... dead and now Y/n Griffin was to be tortured eighteen times for the eighteen people that had been killed by the hands of Y/n Griffin and Finn Collins. The said girl was sitting in the commander's tent as she was waiting for her punishment.

Small sobs were escaping her as she stared down at her bloody hand. A look of shock was on her face as she soon found herself frantically rubbing against her hand, trying to wipe the blood off but it didn't seem to be working as the blood got onto her other hand. Earlier, Clarke had spoken with the commander, being told that her sister's torture must continue so they'd be given the right to grieve even more over the death of eighteen people and Finn's body would be given to the people of Tondc.

As Y/n continued rubbing her hand, the tent flapped opened up, revealing Clarke walking through with her and Y/n's mother and Marcus Kane following behind her. Clarke and Abby were quick to rush to Y/n, the blonde sitting beside her sister while the woman kneeled in front of her youngest daughter.

"They would've tortured him. I had to." Y/n sobs out.

Nodding in response, assuring her it'd be okay, Abby pulled her daughter into her arms as she sobbed against her shoulder. Clarke was quick to wrap her arms around her sister and mother as Kane watched the small family of three with a sad smile. The words 'I had to' were repeated from Y/n's mouth as she seemed to try and catch her breath. After a couple minutes, a grounder opened up the flap, stepping inside with a blank expression, making them all look over at him as he looked right at Y/n.

"It is time." The grounder announces.

Shakily nodding in response, Y/n stood up to her shaking legs, her sister and mother's arms releasing from her as she stepped forward. Her small family and Kane followed as two other grounders grabbed ahold of her arms, leading her outside. A crowd could still be seen near Camp Jaha and the grounders as they watched Y/n Griffin being led to the same pillar Finn Collins had been killed by her on. Many of the grounders glared at her while the sky people were watching with wide eyes, wondering what they'd do to torture the girl who tried everything to get the boy she loved and will always love to live.

Stopping just in front of the pillar, one of the grounders grabbed ahold of the shoulder of her jacket, pulling it down her arm, the other grounder doing the same until her jacket was off, leaving her in her pants and shirt that she had been wearing for weeks ever since she landed on the ground. Next thing she knew, a loud ripping sound filled the air as part of her shirt from the back had been ripped open. Another grounder stepped forward, grabbing ahold of her wrists, forcing her arms to wrap around the pillar before he chained her wrists together.