Snake 10

Gin didn't skimp on his pizza. 

The thing was an extra large with banana peppers, pepperoni, sausage, bacon, pineapple and triple cheese. Oh, and don't forget the garlic, cheese-stuffed crust. 

It took him nearly an hour to make himself eat a massive slice. He didn't take so long because he wasn't hungry. He was absolutely starving, but he knew that stuffing his face like the previous day would likely end with the same result. 

Fen managed to take down two pieces while Gin devoured the rest after making sure no one else wanted more. It was getting close to ten at night by the time they were done with dinner. He could feel himself nodding off, even though he'd slept most of the day away already. 

I seriously need to take a shower before I figure out the rest of my night. 

The pizza had gotten there far quicker than any of them had anticipated so Fen was the only clean one. Glancing sideways at the guy sitting next to him, Pyre winked at Gin, who was still slowly chewing at the last bit of crust. 

He was about to ask if he wanted to finish his last few bites with him in the shower, and maybe add a few more of himself, but he then thought better of it. The joke was terrible and he'd already flirted with the guy a bit too much today. 

"I'm gonna go shower."

When he got simple nods from the other two, Pyre hopped up and headed down the hallway. He made sure to stop at the laundry room and retrieved his spare change of clothing on the way. 

"Would you like to check out the second bathroom?" came a question from someone out of sight. 

Second bathroom? 

Fen appeared a moment later, gesturing for him to follow. Pyre hesitated, but then shrugged and hurried after him. They went down a small hallway and past a room with a door that was slightly ajar. He glanced in, being the curious guy that he was, and wasn't too surprised to see a large office set up inside. 

Past that was a linen closet on the right, then another door on the right a few feet farther. That door was also open, giving him a very nice view of Fen's massive master bedroom. He expected the guy to keep walking, so he was a bit startled when he ran right into him. 

Firm hands grabbed his shoulders just long enough to keep him from face-planting. He immediately wanted to react aggressively, but since Fen released him almost immediately and took a step back, he was able to calm himself down enough to allow the panic to subside. 

Once that meltdown had been averted, he glanced sideways at Fen, who grinned and nodded toward his open door. 

Oh damn. Do we have enough condoms for this? I totally wasn't prepared.

He fumbled forward as Fen gave him a light shove, then walked past him and to the left toward a closed door. When Pyre tilted his head and eyed it suspiciously, but didn't move to open it, Fen sighed and stepped forward. 

He grabbed the handle and calmly opened it before stepping inside, then moved to the side and glanced back at him. 

Holy shit. 

Pyre slowly inched forward until he was standing on the mixture of tan and black mosaic tiles of the man's monstrous bathroom floor. There was a massive vanity on either side of the room with two sinks each and mottled tan granite countertops. Beyond them was an open floorplan nearly as big as the first family room in front of the elevator. And beyond that? A gorgeous view of the darkened city skyline. 

"How is this for only one person?" he said without really meaning to. 

Fen stepped up beside him and shrugged one shoulder.