Snake 11

(So, I know I said one thing awhile ago when people asked, but my stories also tend to do whatever the heck they want. So... this short chapter before work.)

That feels so damn good.

He couldn't remember the last time he'd gotten a good belly rub.

Wait, I think it was after I did that one kid behind the bleachers in ninth grade...

Either way, it felt freaking amazing. It almost seemed like Gin was using a soft blanket, too, which somehow just made it that much better.

"I don't think I've ever seen something cuter than this," Gin said, sounding like an old lady cooing over a drooling baby.

Pyre adjusted his upper body this way and that as he let the guy continue his attentions, too caught up in the feeling to really care about anything else.

He heard the door open a few moments later and blinked open one eye to see Fen's head poking inside. The guy had clearly just finished showering, but the expression he wore had Pyre slowly coming out of his euphoria.

Is it that weird to rub someone else's belly? Do we need to have sex beforehand? Cause I'm totally down.

"I... don't think that's a possibility right now," Fen mumbled, confusing Pyre even further as he finally reached up and grabbed Gin's arm with stubby little black paws, then tried to move it aside.

What is going on here? Why can't I move his hand away?

"I don't think he realizes what's happened," whispered Gin, as if he was trying to only be heard by Fen, who was farther away than him!

What is with you two? Do I have something on my face? Did I drool really bad?

Pyre slowly sat up, then yawned and lifted a paw to swat at a slight itch behind his ear. He then felt one on his nose, making him twitch it, then swat at it, too.

"I'm not usually one for cute things, but I really just want to walk over there and hug him," Fen said as he stepped inside the room, still staring at him strangely.

You can totally come over here and hug me. We can also do quite a few other things after that, too.

Fen looked like he was thinking about it, and when he just shrugged and walked forward, Pyre hurried to the edge of the bed.

"God, I can't believe how adorable he is. And that fluffy tail!" Gin cooed, making one of Pyre's ears perk up as he sat back on his haunches.

Tail?

Fen didn't have a tail... at least not at that moment. Gin also wasn't shifted right then, and he was the one speaking, so that definitely ruled him out.

I know I definitely don't have a tail.

But just in case...

Pyre glanced over his shoulder and looked down.

Am I sitting on a stuffed animal?

He got onto his hands and knees again and turned, but the tail moved at the same time he did.

This isn't funny.

He turned a bit more, but at some point his back foot somehow got caught on something that made him feel as if someone was literally pulling on his butt, and then he lost his balance and flopped right off the bed!

Not my brightest move. At least there was a blanket down here to break my fall.

Rolling over, Pyre got to his paws and shook out his body.