Snake 27

(So, I accidentally ordered two Fens. I canceled one, but they sent it anyways and gave a refund. Now Pyre is extra happy.) 

Waking up to a faint pressure against the side of his neck wasn't something Pyre had planned, but when he realized exactly what it was, he quickly reigned in his thoughts and body, pretending to still be asleep. 

It only took him another few moments to realize exactly who it was, too. Soft, cold lips hesitantly pressed against his skin as slightly warm breath misted it every couple of seconds. Pyre struggled to keep himself relaxed when all he wanted to do was pin the guy and lick every inch of him.

He was also beginning to have trouble trying to keep a certain object calm between his legs. 

"Think he's awake yet?" came Gin's voice to his right. 

A deep chuckle made an unwanted blush creep up into Pyre's cheeks. 

"Someone's definitely awake," came Fen's voice right next to his ear. 

Unable to help himself any longer, Pyre stretched beneath the blankets and groaned as he rolled onto his belly and opened his blurry eyes. Seeing Fen's face so close had him quickly blinking a few times to clear his vision. 

"Did you just give me a hickey while I slept?" he asked, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear it from Fen's mouth. 

Of course, the guy quickly became embarrassed and tried to hide his face in the pillow, but Pyre wasn't going to let him slide that easily this time. 

Behave, though... just a little bit. 

Grinning, Pyre pushed himself up and leaned over, grabbing Fen's bare shoulder as he nuzzled his own face into the crook of the guy's neck. He felt Fen flinch a little, but after he nudged at his skin with his nose a second time, he realized that it wasn't really a flinch, as much as it was a jerk because of a sensitivity. 

Oh, hell yeah. 

Reaching up with his other hand, Pyre got himself a nice, tight grip in Fen's hair, then promptly began nipping and tugging at a spot just beneath the right side of his jaw. It didn't take long for him to notice Fen's breathing increase, spurring him on to bite a little harder. 

He could also feel eyes on him as he worked, but Gin didn't seem like he planned to interfere. At least, not yet, since he quietly slid off the bed and disappeared into the other room. 

Pyre was just about to give one final, hard bite to finish off his handiwork when Fen suddenly shoved him with his shoulder and flipped him over onto his back. Before he could process what was going on, Pyre had his hands pinned above his head and a sexy muscle god staring down at him with half-lidded eyes. 

He knew that he should have said something to spur him on, since this was definitely not normal for Fen, but he couldn't figure out how to make his mouth work again. 

And that's when he noticed the dark red blush creeping up from Fen's neck. 

Aww...

Now that he really looked at the guy, it was clear that he was more than a little terrified of the situation he'd put himself in. 

He wanted to try and be a little more dominant for you, came Gin's response through their link, drawing Pyre's attention over to the open door for a brief moment before it returned to the man leaning over him. 

While he greatly appreciated Fen's effort, and the wonderful view of his gorgeous body, Pyre knew that the guy would never be comfortable in the role he was trying to play.