Snake 18

He needed a shower. While his panda didn't really sweat much in the heat, he'd definitely gotten dirty tussling with Fox and running through the water fountains. Fen had already gone to use his own, though, and Gin had taken the guest one.

That left him with a few minutes to rummage through the pantry after returning to his human form and reluctantly tugging on a pair of boxers. He decided on simply dipping a butter knife into a container of peanut butter, then spending the next few minutes licking off the sticky contents as he sat on the counter. 

I wish this was Fen's cum, but I think I've got a while to go before I get to that meal. 

He felt an awkward sensation in his mind, possibly something close to dread? 

Oh, right. We've got a pretty good connection now. 

Well, crap. He was going to have to try and tone down the horny radio a bit. 

It was going to take a lot of work. 

It probably wasn't going to work. 

It's alright. 

Hearing Fen's voice abruptly drew Pyre's attention toward his bathroom down the hall. 

You like it? he asked excitedly, ready to run right in there and hopefully live out some of his fantasies right away. 

A faint coughing sound was heard in the back of his mind at the same time Blake walked into the kitchen with a warm but tired smile on his face. 

"I've got to head home," he said as he held up his phone slightly, signaling that he'd gotten a call or text to return. 

Is that person there? 

Blake's smile fell before he caught himself and forced something closer to a grimace to return. 

"I'm glad we were all able to go to the zoo together, and I hope to join you guys next time, too," he said as he stepped forward and reached up, messing up Pyre's already horridly mussed hair. 

"Take care of Fen and Gin for me," he added before leaning in, clearly intent on pressing a kiss to Pyre's cheek. 

Too bad for him, Pyre was no longer in the mood to be a good boy. 

He reached up, grabbing Blake's hair on either side of his head, then yanked him to the right and slightly upward as he leaned down. He had never said mentioned anything about a shift, let alone a toxic one, so he didn't hesitate to take a quick but aggressive kiss. 

God I want to stick my tongue so far down his throat that I can taste his—The sound of Fen walking into the room cut off his thought, making him slowly withdraw and release Blake's soft hair. 

The guy leaned away just as slowly, clearly stunned into silence by the sudden kiss.

Oops, bruised his lower lip a tiny bit. 

"Did I miss something?" Fen asked as he rubbed at his head with a damp towel. 

Not really, but I did... you naked in the shower. 

"I've got to head out. I'll see you next time, Fen," Blake said as he walked over to the guy and gave him a strong hug. "Take care. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call me."

Fen returned the hug with one arm, then smiled as they leaned away from each other. 

"Same for you. If there is anything I can ever help you with, my door is always open." 

 Pyre wanted to yell at the guy to just stay, for many, many unprofessional reasons, but he knew better than anyone that changing someone else's mind when they were in a negative situation wasn't that easy.