eleven

Zoya stood with Harry and Ron the Goblet Room where Wizards and Witches that were at least 17 years of age were putting their names in the Goblet of Fire.

Cedric was brought in with his friends, where they gave him a playful shove into the circle. Cedric put his name in and walked out with his usual goofy grin. He passed the three, where Ron gave him an awkward wave.

"Eternal glory, be brilliant wouldn't it? In three years from now we'll be old enough to be chosen." Ron said.

"Yeah well rather you than me. What about you, Zoya? Would you do it?" Harry asked her.

She scoffed, "Of course I would."

Fred and George came into the room cheering, "Thank you thank you, well lads we've done it." George proudly said.

"What are you on about?" Zoya questioned as she walked up to the twins and Hermione, who was sitting down with a book.

"It's not going to work." Hermione said in a singing voice.

The twins turned to her, and walked to sit on either side of her, "Oh yeah? And why's that Granger?" Fred asked her.

"You see this?" She started, pointing to the circle around the Goblet of Fire, "This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself."

"So?"

Hermione sighed and shut her book, "So, a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted such as an age potion."

The twins chuckled, "That's why it's so brilliant." George said.

"'Cause it's so pathetically dimwitted." Fred added.

The twins stood up and opened up the potion, "Ready Fred?"

"Ready George."

They crossed their arms over each others, and drank the potion. Zoya's face scrunched up in disgust, "Why do they have to be so bloody weird all the time?" She quietly asked Ron and Harry, "Imagine if Percy the Prefect were here. Oh... I might just send him an Owl just to see him worked up."

"Might give him a heart attack." Ron said as the twins successfully jumped inside the circle.

They put their names into the flame, and they gave each other a high five. The flame fired up and suddenly, they were flung out of the circle. Zoya burst out into laughter as their ginger hair turned gray and they grew long beards, "It's the moments like this that I live for." Zoya said as the two began to fight each other.

The two argued as they wrestled one another on the ground as old men. Harry nudged her, "Might want to break that up."

"Zoya!" Hermione said, nodding her head to them.

She sighed and marched up to them, yanking Fred off of George. She got in between the two, "Knock it off before one of you breaks a hip." She said. The two wanted to continue their fight, but didn't dare to fight over her.

The doors flung open, and the room fell silent. Viktor Krum walked with full confidence up to the Goblet of Fire, and put his name in. Zoya saw the way Hermione looked at him, and he seemed to return the look when she saw her friend smile shyly.

Cedric walked out of the room with his friends back out into the rain. He saw Lorelei on the other side of the courtyard. Rain was pouring down onto her, but she didn't seem to care.

He watched as she looked up at the full Moon. He was pulled away by his friends back inside before he could approach her, not that he would have after what he saw in the Great Hall.

Lorelei crossed her arms over her body in attempts to stay warm. She couldn't take her eyes off of the moon. Suddenly, her senses were overwhelmed with the smell of cigarette smoke. She turned her head and saw Sayaka standing near her, her eyes also on the Moon as she took a drag of her cigarette.

"You worried about him?" Sayaka asked.

"Of course I am."

Sayaka walked to Lorelei and passed her the cigarette. Lorelei took it and took a drag, "Do you think he's hurting?"

"Not as much as he would be if he didn't have the potion." Lorelei replied. She turned her head to Sayaka, "Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"With Augustus. Keeping his secret..."

"He's a good shag." She honestly replied, "And it keeps life here exciting."

"Augustus is more than just a toy to keep you satisfied."

"That's all he is to me, and I'm the same to him. We use each other, that's just how things work sometimes." Sayaka said, "It's nothing personal. He goes to me when he needs it, and I do the same."

Lorelei looked away from her and looked back up at the Moon. Sayaka took out her wand, and made her cigarette disappear, "Well, see you around, Malfoy."