nineteen

The sounds of everyone chanting Cedric's name was like music to Lorelei's ears. She felt proud of him, but also extremely nervous. The cheering got louder when Cedric walked out into the arena that had a rocky terrain.

There was a golden egg on a rock, the egg that he had to get a hold of.

He looked around in the crowd as the cheering continued. She felt her nerves grow by the look of fear on his face.

Augustus was sat next to her, "So uhh... what's the task?" His questioned was quickly answered at the sound of a Dragon screeching. He jumped at the sound, "Bloody hell."

Cedric immediately dodged fire from the Dragon, and Lorelei grabbed Augustus' hand in panic. She squeezed it as Cedric rolled behind another rock, barely missing being cooked alive .

"You are going to break my hand, Malfoy." Augustus gritted as she held onto him tightly.

Cedric summoned his broomstick, and grabbed onto it as it passed him. The crowd went berserk and Lorelei felt like she was going to pass out. It took roughly 30 minutes of trying not to crash or get burned alive for Cedric to get the egg.

When he did, Lorelei felt a wave of relief wash over her. She clapped furiously along with the crowd. Cedric finally found her in the crowd, and he gave her a bright smile as he held up the egg.

The next two people to battle the dragon were Fleur, and then Viktor. It took Viktor only 15 minutes to get the egg. Him being a seeker had its perks.

From the other side of the stadium, Zoya stood in between Ron and Ginny. Harry was the last one to battle his dragon, and through the cheering, she was a nervous wreck.

"Do you think he's gonna be alright?" Ron worriedly asked.

Despite the two still on being on talking terms, Ron was still nervous for Harry.

"In all honesty, Ron, I have no idea."

When Harry walked out, he instantly ran for the golden egg. Zoya sighed, "Merlin, does he honestly think it's that simple?"

"Just give him a second." Ginny said as fire was blasted towards him, "There we go."

"He's getting his arse kicked." Zoya commented as Harry was blasted off of a rock.

"What else is new." Ron mumbled.

Harry summoned his Firebolt, and kicked off of the ground to escape the dragon. He ripped through a tent where the professors were, and flew towards the castle, "Wrong way!" Zoya sarcastically yelled.

"Zoya!" Hermione scolded.

It was over 10 minutes of nothing. They could hear ruckus from the castle, but they had no idea if Harry was actually alive. So when Harry came speeding back towards the area and snatched up the egg, the crowd went wild. Zoya cheered loudly with everyone, throwing her arms over Ginny and Ron.

"I knew he'd do it!" Zoya said happily.

"You're full of it." Ginny said with a smile.

Later that night, inside the Gryffindor common room, everyone was still cheering for Harry. He held the golden egg in his hand as the twins walked up to him and lifted him on their shoulders, "We knew you wouldn't die Harry."

Harry threw the egg into the crowd as the twins continued to speak aimlessly.

"Lose a leg."

"Or an arm."

"Pack it in altogether."

"NEVER!" They yelled in union.

The egg was passed to Seamus, "Go on Harry, what's the clue?" He asked, handing the egg back to him.

Harry looked at the egg, "Who wants me to open it? You want me to open it?"

The crowd cheered again as Zoya rolled her eyes, "He really is milking it, isn't he?" She quietly asked Hermione.

The opened the egg, and a loud and horrific screech came out of it. The twins dropped him down and he closed the egg quickly, "What the bloody hell was that?" Ron asked quietly from the doorway, making the crowd go silent.

"Alright everyone, go back to your knitting. This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosey sods listening in." Fred said, shooing the crowd away.

Zoya and Hermione stayed sitting down, listening to the conversation between the two.

"I reckon you'd have to be barking mad to put your own name in the Goblet of Fire." Ron started.

"Caught on have you. Took you long enough."

Ron sighed, "Wasn't just me who thought you'd done tt. Everyone was saying it behind your
back."

"Brilliant. That makes me feel loads better."

"At least I warned you about the dragons."

"Hagrid warned me about the dragons."

Ron shook his head, "Oh no no, I did. Don't you remember? I told Hermione to tell you that Seamus told me that Parvati told Dean that Hagrid was looking for you. Seamus never
actually told me anything, so it was really me all along. I thought you'd be alright, you know, after you figured that out."

"Who could possibly figure that out? That's completely mental."

The red head nodded shortly, "Yeah it is isn't it. Suppose I was a bit distraught."

Zoya narrowed her eyes as Hermione shook her head, "Boys"