ten

Lorelei made her way back to the Slytherin common room later that night feeling slightly down.

She knew she had no right to feel a bit disappointed over Cedric, as she was the one who was constantly cold to him. Maybe he had no feelings towards the red headed girl, but seeing at how simply beautiful he was, she knew most girls would be tripping over themselves just to be close to him.

She saw her brother on the couch with two of his friends with a few gifts around him. Draco looked at her, "Hey, Lorelei! Mother and father sent me a few gifts, have you gotten anything?" He teasingly asked.

"Fuck off." She mumbled, walking to her dorm.

Lorelei walked to her dorm and stopped in front of her mirror. She took out her hair, which was put into a low pony tail with a green ribbon. She looked at her light brown hair, feeling more alone than ever. Something she enjoyed about having white hair was that she looked like she belonged somewhere.

She walked out of her dorm and made her way to Augustus' dorm. When she knocked and called out his name, one of his roommates opened and said he wasn't there. She searched all around the Slytherin common room, but had no success at finding him.

Lorelei decided to roam the halls, having slight difficultly as she didn't quite know the school as well as the rest of the students. She thought back to her third year when she spent half a day with Augustus roaming the school.

He showed her a secret door that was behind a picture, all you had to say was "Aperta" and the picture would vanish momentarily, allowing you to walk through it. Down a small staircase, it led to a wooden door to a room that was filled mostly with boxes.

It took Lorelei a few minutes, but she eventually found it. The painting was of a Victorian-era woman with freckled skin and chocolate brown hair that matched her eyes. She was standing by a door with metal bars that had a moving fire on the other side. Her hands were bloody and she reached through the bars to the fire.

The painting was one of the more disturbing ones at Hogwarts, but it grew to be her favorite. Lorelei muttered the words, and the painting vanished for 5 seconds for her to walk through.

She made her way down the dark staircase and to the door. She opened it up without a second thought, and the sight before her eyes made her want to Avada Kedavra herself.

Her eyes landed on Augustus with a Slytherin girl that was nothing short of beautiful.

"Sweet suffering Merlin!" She yelled when she saw that the two were half naked and all over each other. She quickly ran out as Augustus ran after her. He walked out to the hall as he buckled his jeans, his shirt still off.

"Lorelei!"

"Please! Just kill me right here!" She said with her eyes still closed.

The girl walked out after them and threw Augustus his shirt, which he thanked her for as he put it on. He waved her goodbye and dragged her back through the painting, which she protested to.

They stood back in the room, "Look, I don't care that you're fucking her but I really wish I didn't have to see it! What about Darren? Are you over him just like that?"

"That's not the thing." Augustus said, "Being a werewolf has it's... side effects."

It took Lorelei a few seconds to catch on, but when she did, she felt even more weird. She leant up against a wall, "So... why her? And what's her name?"

"Her name is Sayaka Van Vries. She found out about the whole thing when she caught me drinking the potion. She then saw that I was, well... in the mood. Turns out she-"

"I don't need the details, Augustus."

"I guess one could say it's business?" He questioned, "Since both of us are all alone, we are just using each other. It's safer than me going around fucking the first person that's willing every time a full Moon nears. I would have gone to you but no offense... that idea is repulsing."

"Thank you, Augustus." Lorelei said flatly, "Alright, you have a sex buddy. Good for you. I'm going to bed now." She said, leaving the room.

When Lorelei walked back down the hall, she saw Sayaka waiting up against a wall that was near the Slytherin common room.

"Can we talk?"

"I really don't care that you-"

"I know you don't care." Sayaka cut in, "Even if you did have a problem with it, that sounds like more of a you than me problem. I'm just making sure you're not going to go open your mouth about it to other students."

"And why would I do that?"

She shrugged and crossed her arms, "Pretty Slytherin girl is fucking her werewolf best friend. Best friend gets jealous, decides to try and tear the two apart so she can have him to herself again."

"You honestly think I would?" Lorelei asked, "You flatter yourself."

"I don't think you would. I just wanted to see the look on your face. It was worth it." Sayaka said with a small smile, tapping her nose as she walked past her.