Chapter 1

What a heavy burden is a name that has become too famous."-Voltaire

Narrator: Flayn

Chapter 1

"We're not doing that," Olwen hissed.

"Oh come on, It'll be fun," Julian grinned.

Julian was trying to convince us to help him find Robb Stark's ghost. He didn't know the truth about what happened three nights ago. That made it all the more depressing when he started talking about "me".

"I also heard claims about another commandment in the city, Graduon," he said.

"What do you think about Graduon?" I mused.

"Well he might've destroyed Gilead but I doubt he'll destroy New York," Julian smiled.

"Really, even though the heroes had major problems defeating Carnage," Olwen guffawed.

Before we could debate any further, Dorethea approached the table. Mercedes seemed wary of her. Freya was playing with her food. Of course, her eyes lit up upon seeing Dorethea.

"Hi Dorethea, wanna play a game?" Freya asked.

"No thanks, I'm here for Julian," she responded.

"What do you want?" Julian asked.

"Claude needs your help with something," she said.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Claude will explain it there," Dorethea smiled.

Julian agreed to go with her. Freya stared at the two as they walked off.

"Julian is a dead man," Freya said before going back to her food.

For the rest of lunch, I hoped her mental state would be ok...