Two Black Coffees To Go

"Morning Sunshine! You didn't tell me anything yesterday! How did it go?" Adrien asked as soon as Y/n came in. He was excited.
"Well... I got an agent!" Y/n said with a huge smile and bright eyes.
"Oh my God! Yes, queen! I knew you would! You're going to be a star. Mark my words."
"I just want to be able to act and to live from it, Ad. You know that. But I hope you're right. That would mean I could live from my craft."

The clock was showing six in the morning so they open the door and set everything for the first clients. It was a busy morning, like every morning. It was seven thirty when the mysterious handsome man came in. Y/n elbowed Adrien and whispered.

"Here comes the mysterious handsome man."
Adrien looked at the man and he jaw dropped from astonishment.
"Why didn't you tell me this mysterious handsome man was none other than Timothée fucking Chalamet?"
"I didn't think that was important."
Adrien rolled his eyes as Y/n approached the counter.
"Hey stranger! Black coffee to go?" Y/n asked.
"Hey! What's your usual order?" asked Timothée.
Y/n wasn't counting on that question.
"Black coffee, no sugar."
"Intense I can see. You kept the change?"
Y/n takes it out of her apron front pocket and waves it at him.
"Two to go then."

Y/n blushes for a minute not understanding what 'to go' meant. She was making the coffee when Timothée broke the silence.

"So you're not from Syracuse. Give me a hint. West coast or East coast?"
"Neither." Y/n said while covering the cups with the lid.
"You don't sound southern so I'm excluding that. Mid-west?"
"Here's the two coffees and the two bagels and also the two dollars change."
"Keep it plus this ten dollars as a tip. Now, take off that apron and let's go to the park."
"In case you haven't noticed I'm working." Y/n said laughing.
"I talked to Edith. I know her for ages and asked her to give you this day off." Timothée said with a huge smile on his face.

Y/n looked surprised and look at Adrien. He was baffled but shooed her away.

"Why should I go to the park with a stranger?" Y/n asked Timothée provoking him.
"I think that's how people get to know each other, right? They start off as strangers and they hang out so that can possibly change."

Y/n smirked and headed to the staff room. She took off her apron and picked her things off the locker. She looked herself in the mirror to see how she looked. 'Why are you so worried about how you look Y/n? It's just coffee with a random guy.' she tried to convince herself but she knew he was everything but random.
She walked out the coffee shop and there he was but he had a mask on now which got Y/n confused for a moment but then she thought he's probably still careful because he's been working a lot lately. She walks up to him and touches his shoulder.

"Do you want me to put my mask on too? Would you feel more comfortable?" She asked.
"Oh it's not because of that! It's because this way it's easier to stay away from the paparazzi. A cap, sunglasses and a mask make me harder to notice, or so I hope at least. Put yours on if you want to, but you don't have to."
"It's okay. I can put mine on." Y/n said with a smile.

He didn't want her to though. He finally could see her whole face, he didn't have to guess if she was smiling by her eyes, but he knew it would be better for both so he didn't say anything.
He gave her her coffee and bagel and they started walking towards Tompkins Square Park.

Hi!! Sooooo this chapter has a little more of Timmy and good things are coming :)