Roma Hoodie

John picked them up at 3 p.m sharp. They were on their way listening to Bauhaus.

"I love the fact that you chose to wear zero makeup, you know?" Timothée said. "And wearing my clothes." He said smirking.
"I think these sweats aren't yours anymore." She said smirking back.
"But the Roma hoodie is!" He said like a child.
"I will ponder." She said teasing.
"You can be such a prick!"
"And you love that." She said pecking on his lips.

They got there ten minutes earlier and as soon as they got in they saw Denis sitting in the corner. They walked to him.

"Denis?" Timothée asked as soon as they approached him.
"Oh! Timothée, Y/n! You came early!" Denis said getting up and shaking their hands. "Please, sit. Do you want anything?"
"Black coffee." They both said at the same time. They looked at each other worried, but laughed it out.
"Two black coffees, Theresa!" Denis shouted to one of the waitresses.
"Comin' right up, D." She replied. It looked like he would go there often. "So. How are you two?"
"Good, thanks. You?" Y/n asked.
"Very good. It's such a beautiful day today and pre-production is going well so I can't complain at all."
"And... Why did you want to meet?" Timothée asked shyly.
"First, congratulations on this movie. You two had such chemistry on screen. And Y/n you were impressive. So truthful and soulfully human. I felt humanity in your character. It wasn't just a character, it was a human being with a huge dilemma: love or family? Perhaps love or societal status even. I heard you got a six minute ovation at the festival. That's something for a starter and above all at Cannes."
"Thank you so much Denis. I feel so humbled to get this insight from you." Y/n said.
"You were perfect too Timothée. When I think I already saw everything from you, you surprise me all over again. You always have a new side of humanity to show, a new face. You can be quite the chameleon and nowadays that's quite rare."
"Thank you so much Denis." Timothée said quite shyly.
"Now, the real reason I called you two. I am aware you know I'm working on an adaptation from the book 'Dune' and I would love to have you in it. I would need a chemistry test even though I saw your chemistry in this last movie, because not only of protocol but because it's a completely different movie. I just see one Paul, and that's you Timothée and I see you as Chani, Y/n, don't get me wrong, but I need to be sure."
"Really?" Timothée asked in a higher pitch. "I mean, really?" He corrected his pitch. Denis and Y/n laughed slightly.
"Yes, really. I would like to schedule an audition with you two if you were interested."
"Of course I am!" Timothée said immediately. Denis looked at Y/n. Y/n looked scared in a good way. She knew what this would entail for her career but she was afraid she wasn't ready for it yet, for that jump. This would be her second real movie and it would be again beside Timothée, an adaptation from a huge sci-fi book and possibly a blockbuster.
"I would be honored, Denis." She said finally with a smile. Denis smiled back.
"Alright then. I will talk to Brian. You two having the same agent will make my job easier." He said with a giggle. They said their goodbyes and Denis walked out of the coffeeshop saying goodbye to Theresa too. Timothée noticed a pensive look on Y/n's face.
"What's wrong?" Timothée asked.
"Nothing. It's just... Nevermind..."
"It's just what?" Timothée insisted putting his hand on her knee.
"Everything was stagnant and all of a sudden everything is happening at a fast pace and I don't know if I'm ready for this jump in rhythm."
"Of course you are! Besides I'm here to help you... You can count on me." Timothée said tenderly.
"I know... And I'm grateful for that..."
"This can be overwhelming I know... What do you feel would ground you?" Timothée asked.
"Go to Brooks & Co."
"Let's go there, then." Timothée said getting up. They went to the counter. "How much is it?" Timothée asked.
"It's been handled already." Theresa said smiling. They walked out of the coffeeshop and went to Brooks & Co.

"Girl! Long time no see! I mean I've been seeing you online!" Adrien said teasing. "I'm so proud of you! Come here!" He said opening his arms. She went to him and hugged him for a minute. "How have you been, bitch?" Adrien said with sweet eyes.
"Good. Overwhelmed, but good." She said honestly.
"What about this gentleman? Has he been treating you alright?" He said nodding in the direction of Timothée teasing. Timothée smiled.
"Oh no, he's the worst! I've actually been thinking about breaking up with him. What do you think?" Y/n said smirking at Timothée.
"Is he a good fuck?" Adrien asked. Timothée suddenly blushed but he was curious.
"Oh, the best fuck." Y/n said looking him straight in the eye. She liked to see him embarrassed.
"Then keep him." Adrien said. They both laughed. "Want a bagel?" They both nodded.
"Can I use the bathroom?" She asked Adrien. She knew the clients' toilet was usually a bit stinky so she would prefer to go to the staff bathroom.
"Of course, sunshine!" Adrien replied while attending to the Bagels. As soon as she walked into the staff room, Adrien approached Timothée.
"Hey man, I don't want to intrude or anything, but I can see she really, really, likes you. Please try not to break her heart okay? She's special." Adrien said sincerely.
"I know she is and I want her to know it too. You're a good friend Adrien. She talks about you with so much love. I don't intend to break her heart but everyone thinks I do apparently." Timothée giggled. "They're always reminding me she's one to keep as if I don't know it. Do I look like a fuck boy or something?" Timothée asker wanting an honest answer.
"No, but you look like the kind of guy every girls will try to have and some behaviors might lead people to wrong assumptions. By that I mean that you need to make sure people know your boundaries and I believe you always will."
"Does that mean I have your blessing?" Timothée asked smiling, almost grinning.
"Oh boy, a long time ago! But if anyone asks, it took a lotta time." Adrien said winking and going back to the bagels. Timothée felt happy with this conversation. He knew what Adrien meant to Y/n and what she meant to him and having his blessing was almost as important as having one from her parents. She got back from the bathroom.
"Missed me much?" She whispered to him.
"Always." He whispered back.
"Good. I have something for you." She took her panties off her pocket and put them in his. "See this as an announcement of what awaits you as soon as we get home."
"Hey, Adrien! To go, please! Something came up!" Timothée shouted over the counter. Y/n bit her bottom lip trying to control a laugh.