Two Birds In One Nest

They were still trying to recover, she on top of him on the couch, when her phone rings. It was Brian. She looked at Timothée intrigued.

"Hey Brian!" Y/n answered the phone trying not to sound out of breath.
"Are you tired kiddo?" Brian asked noticing her panting.
"Yeah I was cleaning something. What's up?" She asked trying to escape the conversation about her breathing.
"I got some cool news for you! You got your first audition!"
"Oh my god! Really?" She asked while standing up, completely naked, in Timothée's living room.
"Yes! Could you actually be in the coffee shop earlier? Like in half an hour or forty five minutes?"
"Uhm..." she said looking at Timothée. "Let me just check really quick the commute time." She muted the call. "How long does it take from here to the coffeeshop in SoHo?"
"Fifteen minutes I guess."
"So yeah I get there." Y/n said to Brian.
"Perfect! See you soon kiddo!"

Y/n was agape. She was still processing the information.

"Y/n?" Timothée said standing up.
"I just got an audition!"
"That's amazing!" Timothée hugged her. "I guess we need to be quick right?" Y/n nodded. "Wanna take a shower together?" Timothée asked.
"I mean, we did things worse than that." She said smirking.

They went to the bathroom and Timothée turned the water on. He stopped for a moment just looking at Y/n. 'She's so beautiful.' He thought. He got in the tub and Y/n followed.

"What a shame that we can't actually enjoy this shower..." She said biting her lip.
"We can take another one after the meetings with Brian." Timothée said blinking.

They took their shower and went to his room to get dressed.

"Won't you wear underwear?" Timothée asked.
"I won't wear dirty panties after a shower." She said giggling.
Timothée took a pair of boxers from his drawer and throw them at her. "Wear those." He said smiling.

They got dressed and headed out of the apartment. In twenty minutes they were at coffee shop and Brian was already there. Timothée held Y/n's hand before going in, which caught her by surprise.

"Yo yo yo!" Timothée shouted. They were the only ones in the coffee shop.
"What's happening?" Brian asked confused.
"You called me to be here sooner and I thought that he could come too." Y/n said blushing.
"So you know each other already." Brian looked at Timothée. "And you didn't tell me?"
"What would be the fun in that?" Timothée smiled.
Brian noticed them holding hands and looked at Timothée and then at the hands back at Timothée.
"Yes. It's what your thinking." Timothée said sitting down.
"When? How did this happen?"
"We can talk about that later. We're here to talk about Y/n's audition right?" Timothée said smiling with and excited look in his face.
"Yes. So Y/n I got you this audition for an Indie film, called "Two Birds In A Nest". They're still looking for both the male and female roles. It's about two best friends, who grew up in the same home after the parents of the male character died in a car accident when he was three, that realize they love each other but they're facing the dilemma of being almost like brother and sister. What do you think?"
"I like it! Sounds interesting. When is the audition?" Y/n said.
"Tomorrow. I'll e-mail you the sides now." Brian looks at Timothée. "Don't distract her until tomorrow, kiddo."
"Can I audition for the male part?" Timothée asked out of the blue. Brian and Y/n looked at him confused. "What? The plot sounds interesting. I have time in my schedule and I miss doing Indie films." Timothée said.
Brian sighed shaking his head. "Let me just make a call" Brian got up and went outside.
"What was that?" Y/n asked confused.
"I liked the plot and I think that if I get the part, maybe the movie will be seen by a larger audience and that could help you." Timothée said genuinely. Y/n was having mixed feelings about it.
"I appreciate you thinking about my career, but I want to be Y/n Y/l/n and not Timothée Chalamet's girlfriend so we need to make sure no one knows about it if I book it, okay? You know how the industry is, and I could get the typical comment 'She just got this part because she's Chalamet's girlfriend' and I want to be judged by my talent or lack of it and not by who I date." Y/n said tenderly, making sure he didn't think she was upset.
"Of course, danger territory. I understand what you're saying and I wouldn't do anything that could jeopardize you." He said smiling at her rubbing her palm.
Brian got back. "You got your audition. Tomorrow. The sides are the same as Y/n's so maybe you could prepare together."
"We'll do." Y/n said.

They said their goodbyes and before leaving Brian whispered into Timothée's ear.
"I didn't need to put you two together after all. Treat her as I know only you can, kiddo, she's a good one."
They left heading back to Timothée's apartment.
"Wanna sleep over tonight?" Timothée asked.
"Can we stop by mine so I can pick some stuff up?"
"Of course!"
"What did Brian say before we left?" Y/n asked.
"He likes you." Timothée smiled.