Like Brutes

WARNING: graphic sexual content ahead

Timothée grabbed her face and kissed her ardently. She grabbed his neck and pushed him closer to her. The kiss was somewhat sloppy for they were burning with desire for each other. Their tongues intertwined. He lowered his hands until he found her butt. He followed the line of her panties down and slid his finger under them to feel how wet she was. She let out a slight moan and bit his lower lip.

"How long has you been horny?" Timothée asked for she was so wet.
"Too long." Y/n said grabbing his hard dick over his pants. "It looks like I'm not the only one."
"You don't even know." He said.

She grabbed his wrist and guided him to her bedroom. As they got there she took off her shirt. He walked towards her and she stopped him.

"I want you to look. Look at me." Y/n said standing still for a moment. She started taking of her panties and sat on the edge of her bed. She opened her legs and started touching herself. Timothée moved rapidly towards her. "Stop!" She said. "You can only come to me when I say so." This was turning Timothée on even more. He wanted to jump on her, to lick every inch of her body, to eat her, to fill her with his fluids. She kept on touching herself. "Undress." She said. Timothée obeyed. "Good boy." He stood there looking at her caressing her clit. 'C'mon! This is torture!' He thought.
"Come and sit by my side." She told him. As he sat she stood up and put herself in front of him going down on her knees. She licked the tip of his dick and he moaned. She put his length in her mouth and almost gags with the size. She starts sucking him and takes her hands to his balls massaging them. She then starts sucking his balls and takes her index finger to his mouth. As she does this, he knew what was coming so he laid on his back. She licked his hole and put her finger in it. He arched his back and moaned. She's there for some time and all of a sudden she stops. She stands up and goes on top of him and kisses him. He grabs her butt and turns her over. He kisses her down until he finds her nipple. He sucks on it and plays with it. She moans and grabs his curly hair. He bites her nipple softly and she moans louder. He smiles and goes down. He licks her clit and she starts moving her hips up and down. He sucks on it and she moans louder. He knew what he was doing and she was in cloud nine. He makes her lick his index and middle finger. He puts his index first, making her arch her back and starts making space for his middle finger.

"You're so wet." He whispered with desire in his voice.

He puts his middle finger in and she arches her back even more. He keeps on sucking her clit as he touches her on her g-spot and with his free hand he plays with her nipples. She moans louder and louder and is getting tighter as she feels the orgasm coming.

"Cum for me, Y/n." As he said this she lets a loud moan out of her mouth and squirts into his. A salty liquid fills his mouth. He's so turned on by this but didn't know that she was even more. She pulls him up by his hair and turns him over sitting on him feeling all his length inside her. He grabs her hips and moves her up and down. He moans and she grunts. He wants to feel her even more so he turns her over, puts her legs on his shoulders and elevating her butt a bit from the bed he gets in and she screams.

"Oh my God!" She said.
"Do you want me to fuck you harder?" He asked.
"Fuck me like a brute, Timothée." She said as she looked deep in his eyes with brutal desire in hers.

He gets more aggressive and she moans louder and louder. She's getting tighter so he starts caressing her clit as he also feels he's cumming. They're both moaning and grunting. They both reach it together and their load moans fill the room. He falls on top of her.

"It was..."
"Amazing." She interrupts him. And they fell asleep.