Tears Of Joy

"Excuse me, where are you going?" Y/n asked when they entered Holland tunnel.
"Miss, can't tell you exactly where, the only information I can give you is that we're going to a restaurant in New Jersey." Said the driver.

Y/n was intrigued but accepted that he was just doing his job. She remembered the photo that she saw before of her and Timothée on Instagram and opened the app to see if they still were wondering if it was him or not. She couldn't find the photo so she went to Timothée's profile to see if he was tagged in that picture. No one tagged him. She was relieved.

"Hey, what's your name?" Y/n asked the driver.
"John, miss."
"Call me Y/n, please. Can we listen to some music?"
"Of course, mi... Y/n. Do you want to connect your phone?"

Y/n connected her phone to the car and opened Apple Music. She went to her albums and chose 'Man On The Moon" by Kid Cudi and chose to play "Enter Galactic". As she pressed play John looked at her through the rearview mirror with his eyebrow raised.

"What?" Asked Y/n laughing. "You don't like hip hop?"
"I do. It's just that Timothée played that song on repeat when I drove him there earlier."

Y/n blushed of surprise. "You say you never done this before and that's cool and all but I want you to try this with me." She said along with Cudi. She never felt this song as much as she was feeling it now. She sang along and when the song was over she wanted to listen to it again, but now that she knew that Timothée did the same she was feeling the urge to choose another one, so she chose 'Pursuit of Happiness'. She sang along throughout the song and played it again. She was gonna play it again when the car came to a stop.

"We're here, Y/n." As he said that Timothée opened her door. She looked at him. He was wearing striped pants and a Gorillaz t-shirt. She disconnected her phone from the car, thanked John and got out of the car.
"Hey, stranger!" Y/n said leaning to give Timothée a kiss on his cheek but he took a step back.
"Do you say hello to every American like that?" He asked with a smirk.
"Force of habit." She replied leaning again and he stayed in place this time. "But you're not just every American." She whispered in his ear as she kissed his cheek.
He blushed.
"Am I not now?"
"You're French right?" She asked smirking.
"Oh, yeah, I am." He said slightly out of balance. "Let's get in?"
Y/n hasn't noticed the restaurant yet. When she looked at it she was shocked. She looked at him.
"You didn't!" She said with a surprised smile in her face. She hugged him out of a sudden and he was caught by surprise. He didn't have the time to hug her back because she let him go.
"Omg I'm so sorry! I... I don't know what I was thinking... I just wanted to thank you and I don't know how that turned into a hug... I'm sorry..." Y/n said, embarrassed, looking at the floor. He put his finger on her chin, pushing it up so she would look at him.
"It's okay, Dangerous Territory. You're welcome. Let's get in, shall we?"
Y/n followed him into the restaurant. The inside made her feel in her country. The smells were so familiar. They got close to a table and he pushed the chair for her. He sat in front of her.
"Do you like it?" Timothée asked with a grin.
"I love it! Thank you, stranger." Y/n smiled tenderly.
"So, as an expert, you're going to choose what we are going to eat today." Timothée said.
Y/n clapped like a little girl. She opened the menu and knew immediately what they were going to have, from the appetizers to the wine. She was so excited she started crying.
"What's going on?" Timothée asked worried.
"I'm just so happy."