Carnations

WARNING: Graphic sexual content.

——————————————————————————

His apartment was big and a bit untidy, but had a charm. His charm.

"So yesterday we ate something you grew up with, today we'll eat something I grew up with." Timothée said. He ordered something on his phone and put it on the kitchen counter. "It'll take thirty minutes for the delivery to come, wanna read me a bit of 'Crime and Punishment'?" He asked.
Y/n smiled and extended her hand asking for the book. She opened on the page fifty.

"He waked up late next day after a broken sleep. But his sleep had not refreshed him; he waked up bilious, irritable, ill-tempered, and looked with hatred at his room. It was a tiny cupboard of a room about six paces in length. It had a poverty-stricken appearance with its dusty yellow paper peeling off the walls, and it was so low-pitched that a man of more than average height was ill at ease in it and felt every moment that he would knock his head against the ceiling." She read to him taking her eyes out of the books after the last word looking him in the eyes. He had a smile on his face. "What?" She asked.
"I just love your voice." Timothée said.
"Why you wanted me to be free at two?" Y/n finally asked. This question was on her head since he asked if she was free by two.
"Patience. You'll know soon." Timothée answered getting closer to her, taking the book out of her hands and holding her face delicately. He stared into her eyes as if he was trying to read her soul. He kissed her. At first delicately but soon enough it was a passionate kiss, full of fire and tornadoes. He wanted her, he wanted her so bad. The doorbell rang. He put his mask on and went to the door to get the delivery.
When he comes back he brings a pizza box and a bouquet of twenty red carnations. Y/n was shocked because she wasn't counting on this. He put the box on the counter and walked towards her.

"I know it's not the fourteenth of February, but would you be my valentine?" He asked handing her the bouquet. She took it, smelled the flowers for a second, put them on the counter and kissed him with carnal desire.

"I'll be your funny valentine." She said against his lips.

He grabs her butt cheeks picking her up. She puts her legs around his waist and kisses him with even more fervor. He took her to the couch, laying her on a velvety blanket that was covering it. He took her shirt off and started kissing her from her neck down. He took her bra off and started playing with her nipples. She grabbed his hair and he grabbed her hands over her head.

"You'll touch me when I'll say you can."

He unbuttoned her jeans and slide them down her legs together with her panties. He started licking her clit. She arched as he was increasing his tongue's speed. He put one finger inside her making her moan.

"Right there." She sighed.

He smirked and stopped turning her over. He took off his sweats and boxers and approached her ear.

"Can I?" Timothée asked her softly. She understood what he was asking and nodded affirmatively. He took a condom out of a box in his coffee table and a lube. He spread the lube on her behind and started putting his length inside, slowly. She moaned.

"Am I hurting you?" Timothée asked.
"No, not at all." She mumbled.

He started stroking her softly and with one of his hands he caressed her clit. She was feeling something she never felt before. He increased the speed and aggressiveness of his strokes and she was almost cumming when he took it off, took the condom off and put it inside her wet and flaming sex. They were both moaning, louder by the minute.

"Stop." Y/n asked in a low tone. He stopped and leaned on her. "Is everything all right?"

She pushed him and sat on top of him, mounting him like a ravenous beast. Both sweating, moaning and ravenous. He hold her hips as if he was helping her but she grabbed his hands and put them on the couch.

"You'll touch me when I'll say you can." She said repeating his words.

She kissed him aggressively and increased the speed of her up-and-downs movements.

"Cum for me, baby." She whispered on his lips and as she said that both moaned as loudly as they could and their fluids became one.