I love you

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

_____________________________________

"So let's read it through, shall we?" Y/n asked.
"Let's do this!"

"Maggie? Maggie, no! Maggie, wake up! Please Maggie, don't leave me, you can't leave me! You can't, you hear me? If you die, I'll kill you twice on the other side! Maggie! MAGGIE!" Timothée read.
There was a pause.
"Bill? What... Oh my god... The baby... I'm bleeding Bill, I'm bleeding! No, no, no, no..."
"You're alive, oh my god Maggie, you're alive... Now breathe. The ambulance is coming."
"My baby, Bill, our baby... I can't lose it Bill... I can't lo..." Y/n expressed pain her face.
"What's wrong, baby? What's wrong?"
"Something's wrong, Bill. It... hurts... She's dying, Bill... And I am too..."
"No! No, no, no, no! You both hang in there! They're coming!"
"Bill... I won't make it..."
"Don't, Maggie, don't say that! You'll live! You can't leave me, remember? We made a promise! YOU CAN'T!"
"Shhh... Let me say something, alright? I love you, Bill. Always have... You were right, I could never love someone else, I would just pretend to. I want to go kissing you... I wasted too many opportunities to kiss you, don't let me waste this last one. Kiss me Bill. Kiss me like you never kissed me."
Timothée kissed Y/n for a long time.
"Maggie? Maggie! No... No... Why? God, why? Why did you take her from me? I'll kill you bastard! You and all your angels, and I'll kill you too Maggie! I'll fucking kill you! How dare you leave me now? Are you that selfish? Fuck you, Maggie! Fuck you!" Timothée shouted, crying, embracing Y/n's body.

They ended the scene and stayed in an embrace crying for a while.

"Fuck, who chose this for a chemistry reading?" Timothée said.
"Someone sadistic for sure. Man, this is an intense scene... God... I don't know what you think but I don't think we need to discuss the beats or the needs, I think they're pretty clear."
"Yeah, you're right."
"You're so sexy when you shout." Y/n said with a smirk.
"Oh, am I now?" Timothée smiled.
"Oh, yes." Y/n said smiling and kissing him. "Shout at me, daddy. I may deserve some punishment."
"Oh, you bet you do!" Timothée jumped on top of her and undressed her shirt and her bra. He started sucking and biting her nipples softly. She let out a slight moan. He unzipped her jeans and slid them down with her panties. She closed her legs. Timothée had an inquisitive expression in his face.
"Today it's your turn." She sat and pushed Timothée so he would lay on the ground. She undressed him and kissed him passionately caressing his length with her hand. She kissed him down until her mouth found his sex. She kissed the tip of it and proceeded to put it all in her mouth sucking on hit. Timothée moaned and grab her hair following her movements. He pushed her deeper which made her gag a little, but she kept on sucking him. He growled and pulled her head rolling over her putting his length inside her sex.
"You're mine!" He grunted.
"All yours." She said moaning. He grabbed her neck making her face him. "Look at me. I want you to look at me. I want see your face when we both come." His strokes were getting stronger and she grabbed his back scratching it. He moaned. With his other hand he played with her clit. He hips were moving along with his.
"Deeper. Go deeper. I want to feel you all inside of me." Y/n said. He pu her legs on his shoulders and kept stroking stronger and stronger, caressing her clit. They came together moaning loudly. He fell on top her.
"I love you, Y/n." Timothée said almost in a sigh and with some tears in his eyes. Y/n blushed in surprise.
"I love you too, Timothée."