Three

Five years passed in a flash and Advika forgot her past life when she was 6 years old. Now she is as any other person in the Dwapar Yug unknowing of the future , waiting for their Destiny.

She and Vasusena were best friends and partners. She would calm his agressive nature and he would accompany her mischievous nature. One day after they finished their sword practice and archery practice they were roaming in the market when a man ran past them. Another man behind him ram shouting "Thief, catch the thief."

Seeing that they both ran behind the thief and caught him. He had a bag in his hands which was probably the man's. They gave it back to the man who thanked them and left. Meanwhile the thief broke out of their hold and took a dagger and aimed it at Vasusena.

Advika gasped seeing that and she took out her sword and tried to stop. But it was already late and the dagger reached Vasusena's body. But then an incredible thing happened. A golden armour with the symbol of the sun suddenly appeared on his body and the dagger broke after touching it.

All three of them gaped at the armour. The thief got scared and ran away while Advika and Vasusena looked at each other in surprise. The armour slowly faded and the glow that came along with it faded too. Advika exclaimed "Wow Sakha why didn't you tell me about this?"

He answered back "I didn't know myself Advika. This is the first time I'm seeing it." She furrowed her brows and looked at him carefully and said "Hey did you notice that the sun symbol was there on your armour? Maybe it is related to the sun. We should try to pray and ask for the Sun God for answers."

He agreed and the next day morning the both of them stood near the Ganga River and started praying to the sun god. After almost an hour a bright light emerged from the sun and took the form of a human.

The god smiled and asked "For what reason have you summoned me children?" Vasusena folded his hands respectfully and said "Oh Suryadev, yesterday an incident happened which had me curious. I have a divine Kavach and my Kundal too are unique. There is a symbol of Sun on it."

Suryadev sighed lightly and said "Yes Putra. It is time for you to know the truth. You are in fact my son. A blessing from me to a Princess now Queen who was young and curious. " Both Vasusena and Advika looked at the God in shock.

Vasusena stumbled back and Advika caught him and murmured "It's ok Sakha. I'm here." Suryadev again smiled slightly and said "Due to circumstances you reached your present parents. Soon you will meet your birth mother, very soon."

He then turned to Advika who was looking with wide eyes and smiled adoringly saying "Putri Aditi your destiny is great. I bless you and my Putra with lifelong happiness." Then slowly he vanished and both the friends were left gaping.

Vasusena immediately ran to his house with Advika following him. As she entered the house she saw her friend in tears asking his mother "Mata am I adopted?" Radha looked shocked and sad. Tears formed in her eyes and she said "Vasusena although I didn't give birth to you ,you are my son. You will always be Radheya."

She kissed him on the forehead and hugged him with tears. Vasusena too hugged her back lovingly. Advika smiled at the mother son pair and she quietly went out. She returned to the ashram where her Gurumata Arundhati was waiting. She said "Putri Aditi it's the time of the year for you to return to your kingdom."

Advika sighed. She really wanted to go back but Vasusena needed her. She nodded and went out and sat on the stone near the river. She felt a presence beside her and turned to see her friend. He smiled at her and said "It's ok Advika. You can't miss meeting your family. Thank you about thinking about me. You are the greatest friend ever."

He knew she was from Ayodhya but didn't know her real identity. She smiled at him and said "Alright then Sakha take care of yourself. Remember everything will be alright. I will come back soon." They departed not knowing that their next meeting would be many years later.