Thirteen

In Hastinapur the eldest Kuru Prince Karna sat checking the information on the Bandits. As he went through the scrolls his mind flashed back to the woman he had seen. The way she fought and her story about how she became the Nyayarakshika.

"I became the Nyayarakshika when I saw a king who tortured his people by collecting high taxes, imprisoning innocent people and mercilessly killing them. I like helping people and seeing them happy. When I have the capability why not use it for good?"

He unconsciously smiled thinking about her speech. She reminded him of his dear childhood friend Advika who used to talk the same way. He sighed thinking of Advika. After he left he never again met her. His Radha Maa told him that she visited her occassionally but stopped five years back due to some situations.

He looked at the ring which she had given him and caressed it. Just then his brothers came inside and sat around him. Arjun smiled and said "Jyesth we just got an invitation from Dwaraka. Madhav invited us to his cousin's wedding." Karna smiled and said "You go and enjoy then Arjuna."

Nakul pouted and said "No Jyesth. You are also coming with us. You are always so seriously working." Sahadev continued "Yes Jyesth always work ,work ,work. Come on." Bheem and Yudhishthir also persuaded him and he finally agreed "Alright I'll also go with you guys. It's been long since we saw Madhav anyway."

The brothers cheered and started packing his things. He smiled amused and went to Kunti to inform her. She smiled and blessed him and sent him off. The next day they set of too Dwaraka not knowing he will get the biggest shock of his life there.

~•~

Advika stood near the Sarayu river as she watched the sun rise. Everyday she would remember her friend Vasusena while seeing the sun. She wondered about how he was doing now, who were his biological parents, did he remember her? She clutched the locket which he had given and looked at the sunrise before turning back to go to the palace.

As soon as she stepped into the palace her personal maid  Sarala came and gave her an invitation. It was for Kanha's cousin's wedding a smile bloomed on Advika's face. She was always happy to see Kanha and Balaram and now Subhadra too.

She immediately went to her parents and brother and sister in law and informed them. The king and queen had met the Dwaraka siblings and they instantly became dear to them and gladly blessed her before she left. She took a chariot with the gifts for the wedding and left Ayodhya for a journey towards her fate.

~•~

At Dwaraka Krishna was sleeping on the swing with his head in his head and smiled. His smile was so divine that it made the entire garden glow. From behind him Balaram came and asked "Why are you smiling Kanha?" Krishna replied "Advika Jiji is coming towards her fate dau. As well as Karna Bhrata. We will be able to see their destiny unraveling here in Dwaraka.

Balarama smiled and said "That's true Kanha." Subhadra came running out and said excitedly "Advika Jiji's chariot is on it's way. She will be here in half an hour and the Pandavas will be here in an hour. Ooh I'm so excited." The three divine siblings shared a smile and waited for the event which will be the beginning of the change.

After a while they waited at the gates as a carriage with a flag having a sun symbol on it came . The carriage stopped and Advika stepped down smiling at the siblings. Subhadra went forward and hugged her while Balaram side hugged her. Krishna bent down to touch her feet but she held him and said "Kanha you only say that your sakhi's place is in your heart. Similarly you are in my heart and I am not so great that you take blessings from me."

He smiled serenly and took her inside and settled her in her room. He said "Sakhi I have to go to welcome others. After everyone is settled let's eat Maakhan." Advika laughed heartily hearing that and twisted his ear saying "You still didn't change Kanha. Alright we'll eat Maakhan. Now go and welcome others." He laughed and left.

" He laughed and left

Our Dear Kanha

Kanha ke Dau Balaram

Aur unki priy behen Subhadra

A/N:
Sorry for the delay guys Soon they will meet!