Twelve

In the years that Advika had known the princesses she taught the basic weaponry to them. At first they couldn't even lift the sword and she had to muffle her laughter. As years passed they became slowly proficient and all of them now knew basic fighting.

Presently in the Panchal palace all of them were having a mock fight with Saagarika and Draupadi cheering them.  Advika and Devika were tied and the others lost to Advika. Just as she wiped her sweat a spy kept by her came and whispered something in her ear.

She nodded and sent him away. She turned towards the princesses and said "Alright I have work to do. Good job girls. " Others smiled and gathered together when Draupadi approached her and asked "Jiji what work do you have? Are you busy?" Advika thought for a while and said "Alright I'll tell you but you should not tell anyone else. Not even Shikhandini jiji."

The other girls attention too shifted to them and they all nodded seriously. She continued "Have you heard about the two mysterious saviours who saved the villagers from the Bandits?" They nodded confused while Devika had a look of realisation on her face.

She whisperingly asked "Jiji is one of them you?" The others gasped when she nodded shyly. They all hugged her and Vijaya said "Jiji you are the great Nyayarakshika we heard about." Karenumati continued "Yeah the woman warrior who surprised even the Bandits."

Then Draupadi promised "We won't tell anyone Jiji. We promise." The girls nodded and they left her to go. She again rushed to the border where the spy told the bandits returned. Of course these were the rest of the bandits not the caught ones. She again masked herself and went to the border on her horse.

The bandits were already causing havoc. And she saw the man from that day shielding the villagers. She immediately launched an attack on the bandits. One particular bandit turned towards her and said "Ah so you are the Nyayarakshika they are talking about. Hah a mere woman what can you do? "

Advika narrowed her eyes and said "Oh so do fight with this mere woman. You will get to know ." The bandit smirked and started duelling her. After a while he had an astonished look on his face but suddenly he laughed and kicked the sword of out her hand.

He declared "If you have the guts fight with me hand on hand." Karna widened his eyes and tried to go towards her but she just looked at him and signalled him not to come. She smirked and said "You did a mistake by suggesting that. I am best at hand on hand. Come on."

And then started the hand hand duel where Advika thrashed the Bandit without any mercy. With a final roundhouse kick and a kick to the stomach he flew backwards and landed on the ground while Advika landed on her feet with her one hand on the ground.

Meanwhile Karna was watching her with admiration and shock as she beat the Bandit and defeated him. In the fight her mask had come off once again and the cloth which was tied to her head was flying in the air. Advika looked up and saw the shocked gazes of the Bandits and Karna.

The Bandits ran away while the Villagers cheered once again for the Nyayarakshika. She once again nodded her head and walked away. She went back to Ayodhya after that and spent her time there. From then whenever or wherever there were any problems she would appear and sometimes see the man too.

She liked being the Nyayarakshika , helping the common people and hearing their happiness. The man and her started speaking after their third encounter. They talked about how they came to become the Justice Guardians and what bought on the interest and so on.