XVIII. The (New) Levi Squad

IN WHICH ARAMINTA CUTS HER FINGER!*ೃ༄ ARMS TONITE  ∕  CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

*ೃ༄
ARMS TONITE ∕ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

IN WHICH ARAMINTA CUTS HER FINGER!*ೃ༄ ARMS TONITE  ∕  CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

ARAMINTA HOLM WAS A GOOD SOLDIER. During Eren's recovery mission, she had earned herself three kills, and ten assists. And, she was number six in her class, which was a very impressive number. She was disciplined, and followed orders, and not to mention very skilled with ODM gear and killing things. On top of all of that, she had been recently selected to join the new Levi Squad, which was a huge accomplishment for a Scout.

And how did they put her skills to use?

By making her do household chores. Like the ones she used to do when she was a little kid.

"Do you think I could sneak some of this to my room?" Sasha asked, licking her lips as she looked at all of the food laid out on the cart in front of them. She reached out to grab a sack, but Jean was quick to smack her fingers away.

          "Don't." Was all he said, as he lifted a bag up over his shoulder. Sasha made a whine, but didn't reply, picking up a basket full of fruit. Araminta smiled at the interaction, grabbing onto another sack to hold in her arms.

            "Are you sure you should be lifting that?" Jean asked, giving Araminta a suspicious look. She rolled her eyes.

            "Actually, the doctor told me I'm just about all healed up. So I don't need you to do all my heavy lifting anymore." She said, and then it was Jean's turn to roll his eyes.

   "I feel like you're lying, but who am I to stop you." He sighed, picking up the last sack before heading inside. It was all true, the doctor did say her wrist looked surprisingly great for someone who had definitely overused it. But as much fun as it was, she didn't want to argue with Jean.