XIX. Kenny the Ripper

IN WHICH ARAMINTA COMMITS MURDER!*ೃ༄ ARMS TONITE  ∕  CHAPTER NINETEEN

*ೃ༄
ARMS TONITE  ∕  CHAPTER NINETEEN

        IF YOU ASKED ARAMINTA, JEAN KIRSTEIN LOOKED NOTHING LIKE EREN JAEGER

IF YOU ASKED ARAMINTA, JEAN KIRSTEIN LOOKED NOTHING LIKE EREN JAEGER. Jean's face was much longer than Eren's, and certainly much less handsome, and he was too tall. Which is why she was getting worried about this plan they had come up with. At least Armin, on the other hand, actually looked like Historia. Especially with the wig on, it really brought out his feminine features that she had never noticed before.

          Jean walked close by her side, so close in fact Araminta flinched when his hand brushed against her own. She turned to look at him with a bewildered look, and was surprised to see how embarrassed he looked.

"What are you doing?" She asked quietly, grabbing onto her hand with her other so they were laced together in front of her.

"Nothing. Sorry. I just thought--never mind, it's stupid." He shook his head, and she swore she saw a faint red glow against his skin. Araminta rolled her eyes, deciding not to dwell on his strange behavior.

"Try not to walk in such a big cluster." Levi said in a voice loud enough for them all to hear, but quiet enough so passersby wouldn't hear him. "It'll make us stand out more. Eren and Historia, just walk normal." The captain acted so naturally, as though the two really were among them and not in the back of some carriage somewhere else.

          The last time Araminta had been in Trost District, she had been hit with the realization that her mother was probably dead. Honestly, she had barely thought of her mother since that day. So much had been going on, she didn't have space in her brain for her. And now she felt bad for not thinking about her more, she was her mother, after all. But, unfortunately, it didn't look like she was gonna have any time to make it up to her any time soon.