the plan.

MARINETTE
____________

"alya! this will never work."i snapped as i looked at my bestfriend. "this might be the dumbest idea you've ever came up with."

" trust me girl, this will work" alya responded to me with a smile.

she always had these big ideas, grand gestures to try and get adriens attention. but of course, i could never follow through, or even perform correctly.

i fumbled my words, i stood there looking up at him like an idiot, one time i ran. like, literally just sprinted away. what made her think this time would be any different?

"alya." i responded hoarsely. "there is absolutely no way in hell i'm gonna be able to do this." i looked over at adrien then back at her with worry in my eyes.

"don't worry marinette! it's all gonna work out."
she looked at me with a genuine smile, at that point i couldn't refuse.

"yeah okay, whatever.." i looked down as i fiddled with my thumbs "what's the plan again?"

THIRD PERSON
______________

alya looked at marinette, excited to rehash the plan she so carefully planned. she wanted more than anything for her best friend to be able to get over her anxiety and just tell adrien how she felt.

"okay so.." alya started. "me and you are gonna walk from point a to point b" alya spoke gesturing from the stairs to the beginning of the parking lot.

"as you watched just a couple minutes ago, i spilt ice all over the ground" marinettes eyes began to wander over. "HEY!" alya snapped

"what? sorry." marinette said as she was jolted out of her trance. "eyes on me" alya seethed.

"okay okay sorry.. i'm listening" marinette said rolling her eyes playfully at the girl.

"you, being the clumsy girl you are, will immediately slip on the ice" alya smiled.

"but how do you know i will sli-" marinette began before being cut off by her bestfriend who knew her all too well.

"marinette. you forget to tie your shoe laces in the morning" alya deadpanned.

"okay but-" marinette was cut off again.

"marinette." alya deadpanned once again.

"okay fine, continue" she said through a giggle.

alya brushed herself off and continued. "once you've 'fallen' " alya gestured using air quotes. "nino, the best wing man in the entire world will run to get help from none other then his bestfriend adrien!"

marinettes face began to turn sour again. "alya.."

she was once again cut off, " let me finish!" she said, this time more strict.

"adrien, who cares so deeply about his friend" she continued as she made air quotes with her fingers yet again.

"-will be so concerned he'll rush back with nino to come check on you." she clapped her hands together.