comfort.

MARINETTE
____________

i didn't know where i was going, i just knew it was anywhere but that classroom.

i didn't mean to put our entire argument on blast and go off on him like that infront of the whole class i was just so .. pissed.

it's not like anything i said was wrong though, he did have an attitude. and even if the plan did work and he "realized his feelings for me" he had no right to act out the way he has been.

my mind kept thinking back to his words .

"do you have any idea how that makes you look?"

"honestly it's disappointing."

the more i thought about it the angrier i got. of course i knew how it made me look. but i'm not new to the concept of being called a "whore"

plenty of guys have started rumors about me because of the fact that i simply wouldn't get in bed with them.

adrien, was there for me.
adrien, defended me to people who talked shit.
and adrien, told me i shouldn't care what people thought because the people that matter know the truth.

but here he is, being hypocritical trying to make me go back on my decision of getting closer with félix because of what it makes me "look like".

i opened the door to the girls bathroom and stood infront of the mirror. splashing some water on my face in hopes to calm me down. it didn't work.

in fact it only made things worse . my thoughts were running wild and i couldn't help but feel like everyone was against me.

and was it even worth it? i mean alya wasn't lying when she said félix could act this way with every girl before he ditches them, i could just be in denial.

i decided to just ask. i mean what did i have to lose? i apparently was already embarrassing myself.

i grabbed my phone and began typing

M: "félix."
F: "heyy princess :)"
M: "are you fucking with me?"

i instantly regretted it once i hit send, why the hell would he tell me if he was.

F: "what are you talking about?"
M: "like are you going to try and get in my pants, and then leave"

he started typing for a moment, then stopped. i wondered what was going through his head..

FÉLIX
______

M: "like are you going to try and get in my pants, and then leave"

my heart dropped.

i knew my reputation, it was public knowledge but i didn't think marinette would be the type to judge me for it.

i figured she was just being cautious, but either way it hurt.

F: "no. absolutely not."
M: "are you lying?"
F: "no marinette, i know i have a reputation but i wouldn't do that, not to you."

i regretted that last text as soon as i sent it. i didn't want her knowing how much she meant to me in such little time it was honestly embarrassing.

M: "okay."
M: "are we still on for hanging out afterschool?"

my lips curled into a small smile. of course i wanted to hangout with her but .. was she sure she wanted to hangout with me?

F: "of course we are, as long as you still want to."
M: "i do, i'm sorry."
M: "i don't have any issue with you i hope you know that i just.. let people get into my head."

i felt horrible for her honestly, i know how it feels to have people against you, it's lonely. the last thing i wanted was for her to feel alone.

F: "it's okay princess, i understand. i kinda figured with the way your friends have been reacting."
M: "yeah it's.. not easy."

we texted for the rest of the period as i tried comforting her and getting her mind off of everything as much as possible.

before i knew it it was the end of the day and almost time to head to marinettes.

MARINETTE
____________

after the bathroom, i went to the rest of my classes, avoiding adrien entirely.

alya and me talked a little in our 6th period and she said the class went on and pretended like my outburst never happened, thank god.

adrien though.. he apparently was down all day. i felt bad but i hoped he realized how badly he was hurting me.

as i walked towards the parking lot i saw félix waiting for me. i greeted him with a smile wrapping my arms around his neck for a hug.

as his arms wrapped around me i immediately felt a sense of comfort overcome me. i closed my eyes and took the feeling in for a moment.

when i opened my eyes i saw adrien standing by his car , we made eye contact. he looked at me with a blank stare before hastily getting into his car.

in my active eraaa
please read my conversations & let me know what you guys think <3