classroom.

FÉLIX
______

walking into school with marinette wrapped around my arm was eye catching to say the least.

everyone was watching, i of course was known for fucking a girl and ditching her, i've never been seen like this with someone and it was apparent by the looks on everyone's faces.

i could tell marinette was uncomfortable . especially when we got to her group of friends, alya and nino.

they looked at her with disapproval in their eyes, taking notice of this i kissed her on her hand and went on my way.

as i walked away i heard her bestfriend "marinette! are you serious? you saw how everyone was looking at you right? you're gonna get hurt."

and with that i felt sick.

the last i wanted her friends to do was constantly remind her how i acted with other people.

i rolled my eyes walking into my 1st period. i didn't care that it was early, i just needed to get away from all the noise.

i sat down at my desk at the top, hoping marinette would take a seat next to me for once.

THIRD PERSON
______________

marinette stood with her friends , they looked at eachother, then her, then back to eachother

"what?" marinette questioned

they continued on shooting looks back and forth

"oh my god, what?!" marinette spoke up. drawing the attention of the other people in the hallway.

marinette quickly turned red looking down at her feet.

as the attention was shifted from her , she looked up "okay.. why do you guys keep looking at me like that?"

alya looked at her, irritated. "because what the fuck girl?"

marinette kept the same confused look on her face, only further irritating her bestfriend.

alya threw her arms in the air, and pulled them back down quickly, face palming. "is she serious?!" she said looking at nino.

just then, adrien walked up to the group. he looked past marinette saying "hi guys"

marinette looked up at him to say hi but when she saw that he wouldn't even make eye contact, she quickly looked down, embarrassed.

"what's going on? you guys seem on edge" adrien said cocking his head to the side.

alya stayed quiet, shaking her head as she was scrolling on her phone.

nino jumped into the conversation, "alya's pissed because of marinette walking into school with félix."

adrien rolled his eyes, nearly forgetting about that. "oh yeah. that makes a lot of sense."

marinette quickly turned her head, shooting him a glare.

"are you serious right now?" she asked, appauled.