blush.

CHAT  NOIR
_____________

i knew what i was doing, ever since i arrived at her house i did.

i wanted to know what it was about marinette that made me care so much about what she was doing.

i was my usual flirty self along with a few extra tricks i learned, and she seemed into it too.

once she left to go to the bathroom i made a plan, if félix got to kiss her.. it's only fair i do too, right?

i turned my head as the trapdoor opened and shut, marinette returning from the bathroom.
"welcome back little lady" i smiled at her hoping to make her happy.

once i felt her presence to the side of me i looked up at her in her eyes, "i'm almost done mari, here take a seat." i smiled innocently hoping she'd just think i have no idea what i'm doing .

THIRD PERSON
_____________

the bluenettes face flushed. did he really want her to sit on his lap?

"i- uh are you sure?" she asked as her eyes wandered every which way, attempting to avoid eye contact with her partner in black.

chat then reached up he grabbed ahold of her hips,  gently sitting her down on his lap he scooted the chair forward towards the desk.

marinette looked down to meet his eyes , her cheeks tinted a pink hue. once again that familar electricity running through her.

chat was focused on the worksheet, but eventually he looked up and into her bluebell eyes.

his lips curled into a small smirk. "what are you thinking about?"

marinettes face somehow became redder as she realized he noticed her. "oh! n-nothing" she stuttered as she looked away from him almost instantly, attempting to avoid eye contact again.

chat lifted his hand up to her cheek, cupping it he turned her face to look at him, so their eyes would meet once again.

once they regained eye contact, he allowed his hand to slip down her body slowly, sending shivers down marinettes spine.

she took a deep breath, as chats hands moved to her thighs curling around the bottoms of them.

"wanna lay down?" chat asked as he smiled at her blushed cheeks, and trembling body. she nodded slowly in response.

grinning, he picked up the petite girl bridal style. climbing up the ladder and laying her down on her back.

"wair c-chat, my homework." marinette protested, suddenly nervous she tried to make up an excuse.

"i finished it all." chat breathed as his hungry eyes traveled from marinettes face, down her body below him.

marinette was nervous, having a boy in her bed like this? especially chat noir? she would have never been able to be prepared for this.

"marinette" chat whispered into the bluenettes ear.

marinette gulped at the new sensation of hearing the way her name rolled off of his tongue. "y-yes kitty?"

"can i kiss you?" he pulled away from her ear as his eyes met hers.

marinette hesitated for a moment, she reached her hands up and around his neck. eyes darting back and forth from his eyes, to his lips.