emotions.

MARINETTE
____________

adrien dragged me to the parking lot swiftly.

"a-adrien? where are we going?" i stuttered through my words yet again.

"my car." he responded, that new emotion i'd never seen before lingering in his voice.

i could tell he was upset but i just didn't know why, he's never shown any interest in me, he was acting like i had just cheated on him.

once we reached his car, he opened the passenger door, allowing me to get in and slamming it.

he then walked to his side, anxiety began stirring up my stomach. i had never seen this side of adrien before and i didn't really know what to think, or how to react.

he opened the drivers door and sat down. he crossed his arms and stared intently at the wheel. it was silent.

awkward.

i wasn't really sure what to do, i looked to face him.

"adrien..?" i spoke softly and quietly, almost at a whisper hoping it would help calm him down. "are you okay?"

ADRIEN
_________

"adrien.. are you okay?" those words rang through me, marinettes beautiful voice never failed to change my mood.

i took a deep breath. "i'm fine, marinette"

"okay well can i ask you something..?" she spoke again, her soothing voice giving me an instant boost of seratonin.

"yeah of course" i replied partially smiling  as i started to feel a little better.

"why are we here..?" i could tell there was genuine worry and confusion behind her question .

why were we here?

i had almost forgotten , marinettes voice acted as instant therapy, causing me to forget the reason behind all the rage i felt earlier.

as the memories flooded my mind, i got angry again .

THIRD PERSON
______________

"i'm taking you home." adrien responded to the girl flatly after a moment of silence.

"what?" the bluenette questioned her head cocking to the side , extremely confused.

"i'm taking you home." adrien repeated as he turned the car on, putting it in reverse ready to back out of the parking space he was in.

"adrien! it's the middle of the school day!" marinette spoke back, her first sentence without stuttering .

"i don't care" adrien deadpanned. he looked behind him and began backing up.

marinette looked at the boy, eyes wide, she didn't know what to think of this new attitude he had.

"i cant look after you for the rest of the day we don't have any classes together, therefor you're going home." the blonde kept his eyes on the road driving carefully out of the lot.

"i don't need you to keep your eyes on me." marinette spoke before even realizing what she said. and the way it came out.

adrien slammed on his brakes hard. looking at her, hurt in his eyes.