want more.

MARINETTE
____________

i pushed through the trap door to my room holding the croissant in my mouth, i looked around my room to see fèlix sitting on my chaise, looking out the window.

i dropped my bag near my desk and sat next to him, he didn't react so i placed a hand on his shoulder.

he turned quickly to meet my face startled. "hi" i said with a smile. "did you finish all your macaroons?"

he seemed to relax a lot once he heard my voice, it looked like i did more then just startle him. i wonder what he was thinking about. "mm no.. i still have a couple left... why?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows.

i allowed my gaze to shift to the small bag sitting on my windowsill behind him, i licked my lips looking at them, fèlix took notice of this and instantly turned me down.

"marinette.. no." he said like he was speaking to a child , i only backed up ready to pounce, giving him a devious smirk.

he smiled at me, likely assuming i was messing around, i wasn't. shaking his head "marinette don-" he started.

i cut him off by jumping ontop of him to grab the bag that sat behind him. "hey!" he fell onto his back. once i had the bag in hand i happily shoved some macaroons into my mouth.

"marinette! don't eat them allll i want them" he said as i looked down at him to find him with a pouty expression.

i giggled to myself "oh come on, my parents will totally give you more before you leave, for free too i bet." i spoke before i suddenly realized the position we were in.

my eyes widened as i took notice of where i was sitting, my face instantly turned red. i realized there was no way to hide it as i sat in silence and shock on fèlixs lap.

he seemed to take notice of this, sitting up and grabbing hold of my hips he looked up at me to make eye contact, a sly smile appearing on his lips.

"i.. im sorry" i started "i didn't realize i'd.. end up here" i said hiding my face in my hands.

i felt a hand grab me by the wrists gently, pulling my hands down. i looked down through my bangs to see him smiling up at me. "you're cute when you're flustered."

i responded to this by pulling him into a hug burying my face into his shoulder. a feeble attempt to hide my blush "i'm not flustered.." i whispered.

i felt him turn his head as he ran one hand up to hold the back of my head. "you are." he whispered into my ear before placing a kiss on my temple.  i felt goosebumps travel all the way down my spine.

i had to get up, before this escalated again. i pulled away from the hug, but once i met his eyes i didn't want to look away. it looked like his face was turning red.. was it the lighting or was he-

"if you keep looking at me like that, i'm gonna have to kiss you." fèlix deadpanned as he brought a hand up to cup my cheek.

"i wouldn't mind.." i replied quietly. i cant believe i just said that. my eyes darted down and back up to his face to see his reaction.

it seemed his face had gotten redder, i guess it wasn't the lighting after all. i couldn't believe this, was i making him nervous?

his expression seemed neither happy or sad, it looked to be somewhere in between, but one look into his eyes and it was clear, all you could see was lust.

i bit my lip, nervously as i allowed my arms to rest on his shoulders connecting behind his neck. he in turn moved strands of hair out of my face without breaking eye contact once.

he looked so handsome, i couldn't take it anymore. i leaned in slowly, to my surprise he didn't waste any time and leaned in the same.

once our lips touched, there was no stopping. we kissed in perfect rhythm. allowing our hands to roam each others bodies, desperately searching to feel more.

i felt him place a hand on my lower back the other grabbed hold of my hip before he flipped us over. i now lied on my back as fèlix hovered over me. he was in control.

we stopped and stared at eachother for a brief moment. "so beautiful." he whispered before kissing my cheek and slowly moving down to my neck.

i gasped at the sweet sensations he was making me feel. my hands moved to grip his hair almost instantaneously as i gasped into his ear.

he seemed to like this because i only felt him focus more on my necks sensitive spot. i felt him nibble through sloppy kisses which only caused me to feel more hot.

he moved back up to my face that same sly smirk appearing as he leaned down to kiss me again. i wrapped my legs around his back pulling him closer.

he made me feel wanted, no guy has ever made me feel this way before and i don't know if anyone will. i needed this, i needed him.

i started to unzip my jacket, fèlix noticed this and helped me take it off, tossing it to the side swiftly without once breaking the kiss.

he pulled away and looked at me asking for permission as he tugged on one of the straps of my tank.

i quickly nodded, i was aware i probably looked desperate but i didn't care, all i could think about was how he made me feel, and how badly i wanted more.

he chuckled at my desperation, catering to my needs, he kissed down my neck and to the center of my chest as he pulled my straps down, i let out a soft moan right as he was about to pull my shirt off-

"marinette?!"

silence and darkness emitted from the room. as me and fèlix both tensed up.

he quickly flipped off my lamp switch just in time, before someone burst through the trapdoor above my bed.

i gasped, to which he reacted by covering my mouth with his hand.

"marinette?" i heard the visitor call out again.

fèlix was alert, he looked to be ready for a fight maybe he thought this was an akumatized victim.

i did to at first but.. i knew that voice from somewhere, it was so familiar, it was-

suddenly the lamp turned back on.

fèlix and i looked up nervously to find..

CHAT NOIR?