snap.

ALYA
_____

i just wanted an explanation, marinette knows i love her it's just hard for me to see her put herself in positions that are clearly not good for her.

félix seemed like he was making her happy but does she not realize?

he only started acting this way towards her since their kiss.

it's obvious considering his reputation that he just wants to get into her pants.

i mean clearly she's forgotten how he treated her before all of this.

he constantly made fun of her, called her a klutz, picked on her, and just overall wasn't a nice person.

his plan worked, but that didn't mean she had to keep embarrassing herself like this.

i watched as félix nodded at marinette "i'll see you afterschool?"

she looked at him giving him a smile and a nod, then looked at me worry in her eyes.

"marinette, i just don't understand girl." i said as i took a seat in our normal spot.

she took a seat next to me meeting my eyes, "what? me and félix?"

"yes exactly that . he's not a good person mari"

she made a slight frown looking down at her hands.

"i know you feel that way.. but he's been showing me different." i watched as she fidgeted with her hands .

i put my hand on hers , "i'm your bestfriend and i care about you, that's why i'm being so hard on you about this. but don't you think he acts that way with all his girls before?"

"no." she responded flatly.

my head jolted back in shock.

"marinette, be realistic."

"i am!" she answered, practically at a yell.

i stayed quiet , i too was now looking down.

she turned her head to me "alya, i know you care but can you please just trust me on this, i wont let myself get hurt."

i shook my head .

it took a lot for me to just allow myself to trust her, especially for a situation like this.

"fine." i responded. "but if he hurts you marinette, don't say i didn't tell you so."

"he won't." she responded confidently with a smile.

"want to go to class?" i asked reluctantly .

"yes, i do." she grabbed my arm, interlocking it with hers as we walked to our second period.

MARINETTE
____________

as me and alya walked into our second period ms. mandeleiv notified us that we had a new seating chart, shown on the board

we walked in quickly, hoping we got saddled with a good spot.

"fuck" i muttered rolling my eyes

"what is it?" alya asked looking at me worried

i pointed to my name "i'm seated next to adrien." i responded, clearly irritated. i mean he was just being such an asshole recently.

alya placed her hand on my shoulder, "it will be okay marinette, he's just petty because you clearly have a thing with his cousin. try and be nice kay?" she suggested sweetly.

"yeah yeah, i'll try" i deadpanned as we walked to our seats.

i took a seat next to adrien without looking at him, i pulled my phone out and started swiping through instagram, i didn't feel like dealing with l his shit today.

"hi marinette." he said, clearly trying to get my attention.

i continued swiping before i heard him again, louder this time.

"hello.. marinetteee?" he said as he waved his hand infront of my face .

i huffed. clearly annoyed "can i help you adrien?"
i questioned. looking him in the eyes.

"why are you ignoring me?" he asked , he almost sounded innocent.. like he didn't know what he did.

i scoffed "adrien, be so serious.. you know what you did." i rolled my eyes and reverted my attention back to my phone.

"what are you talking about?" the blonde boy asked again, sounding upset.

at this point i was really irritated . it was one thing for him to get an attitude with me for no reason, but it was another thing to act like he was all innocent.

i was deep in thought nearly seething before i heard adriens innocent voice, again. "marinette?"

"you've had a fucking attitude with me since yesterday! you're acting like i murdered your entire bloodline when all i did was kiss your cousin! this whole new petty personality you have is seriously unlikable, i'm finally getting positive attention from a guy and happy about it and you're freaking out! i can take care of myself."

i don't think in the moment i realized how loud i was. the only thing on my mind was getting my point across. i didn't even mean to snap on adrien the way i did.

but when i looked away from adrien, who's jaw was practically on the floor i saw the entire class turned around watching us, ms mandeleiv included. my face instantly turned red with regret.

"are you quite through ms. dupain-cheng?" ms.  mandeleiv spoke. clearly unamused, "instead of having a lovers quarrel with mr. agreste how about answering the question on the board."

i blinked. i didn't even realize class had started. i looked at the board and had no idea what the answer was. i looked to adrien for help but realized he was turned away from me.

the silence in the classroom was overwhelming to say the least. i felt overwhelmed and uncomfortable.  my instincts told me to leave.

so that's what i did, swiftly picking up my bag i got up and walked out of the classroom without saying a word.

damn it's been a minute.. hellooo everyone :) thank you for reading & all the support  <33