𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 | 2:29am

"Nigga what you mean she dead.. fuck u kill her fa?" I asked Tyrell through the phone

"Nigga ion kno I jus blacked out and choked her and she wasn't breathing. Not that I know of, I left and I haven't been back since." He said sounding dumb. This nigga is slow.

"Hell she do to u?" I asked getting frustrated cause he was pissing me off, it felt like he wasn't telling me the full story.

"Man look, jus know me and Kai don't talk nomo and ion think u and Kianna should either gang"

".. u still not telling me what happened" I responded disregarding what he had said about Kianna cause she ain't have shit to do wit this.

"Ight so peep, me and shorty at the crib cooling, im upstairs she downstairs. Then somebody came ina door, and I heard a conversation going on between Kai and Breasia. So then I hear the door close, mind u im still upstairs. So then I come down ask what happened, we ended up getting into it and I choked the hoe" he said with no remorse.

"That's domestic violence" I said shaking my head.

"Ion give a fuck, but u better stop fuckin wit Kianna"

"Nigga why you worried bout it? And no im not gon stop fucking wit her.. ever"

"What's so good about her? She don't even seem good for you, but Ight gang. Whatever makes u happy"

"Bitch ain't nobody tryna impress you nor am I seeking for yo validation, and I wouldn't take advice from a woman beater." I retorted and ended the call. Got me fucked up.

I was about to get out of my car but I saw in my rear view mirror an all black Honda driving circling in front of my house.

I had a gut feeling that it was best if I didn't get out the car right now, and plus they couldn't see me because of my tint.

"Weird ass niggas" I muttered grabbing my fully automatic switch out my glove department and loading it quickly

I waited until they went around one more time and then started my car. I let down passengers window as I backed out and let my switch do it's thing sending bullets all over the car.

They tried to buss back but the bullets only hit the back of my car. I continued driving going at 186mph not really in my right mind.

Man I need to get outta hea fa real. Not cause I'm scared, but cause I got Kianna, Dae Dae, my og, and them the main people who I would refuse to let get involved in dis.

Ever since me and Kianna got together, she automatically became a target. Ian tryna put her in that kind of danger, she still in school.

My Og and Dae Dae targets too. If they can't get me they'll make sure to get the mfs I got the most love fa.

I soon heard police sirens in the distance and it sounded like they were getting closer. I soon realized it was 4 police cars following me. These niggas KNOW they can't catch up to me bruh.

Nigga u better keep driving.

Nah cause if u do n they end up catching you, u gon die. U must have forgot that u black.

Nigga they NOT gon catch you the fuck 

Be dumb if you want to, you and a few other people gon regret that. 

I slowed down and pulled over on the express way turning my car off. They stopped also and a few minutes later, there were 2 officers approaching my window.