CHAPTER 19

There was only one person who stood out among the candidates.

The red iris over his white face was folded into a thin half-moon shape.

The faint smile on his lips. The motion of his fingers in the air beside his folded arms was elaborate.

The answer was easy to find.

The only way to control an animal’s body at will, without even touching it, was through magic.

Filina quickly looked up at the instructor.

Any act of interfering with another student during an examination would result in immediate disqualification and would be punished accordingly.

If the instructor was someone who cared so much about the school rules of the academy, he would not easily overlook the wizard’s current actions.

Filina immediately moved in the direction where he was.

“Kekkkkkk!”

She heard the strange loud squeal of the boar.

“Hey, isn’t that boar weird?”

“I’ve been feeling it too for a while now. They seem to be on a different level than the ones I’ve seen before.”

As she approached where the instructor was, she saw a group of candidates nearby, exchanging suspicious looks.

Filina looked at the instructor with furrowed brows.

She and even the other students knew that something was wrong with the boars, but the instructor’s face didn’t change a bit.

Filina’s feet, which were hurriedly walking towards him, slowed down and immediately stopped.

An empty laugh came out of her mouth.

The instructor was now deliberately leaving it alone.

Even though he knew that Leon’s exam was strange.

Filina bit her lower lip.

This was unfair. The test was not fair at all, as it differentiated Leon from the other students.

Glaring at the instructor, Filina turned to the other side. She thought it would be faster to stop that wizard’s hand directly.

Leon simply used his sword to block the boar that was attacking him. The sharp fang hit the blade.

His body was being pushed backwards more and more. Leon felt a faint cramp in the hand holding the sword.

He saw a small flash of light around the boar’s fang. The light that shone at regular intervals infused it with enormous power.

The more it did, the more it added a bright blue streak to Leon’s arm that was holding the sword.

“That guy is really……”

Filina gritted her teeth and swore. She wanted to run to the man right away and grab him by the neck.

At that moment, a sharp sound echoed from inside the performance hall.

People were also looking at Leon with wide eyes, as if startled.

Clank!

The sound of something falling rang.

Filina stopped walking and turned her head.

Her pupils flickered wildly as if she couldn’t believe the sight.